MATT BURROUS, MNSc, APRN, AGACNP-BC
● ANCC Board Certified Adult Gerontological Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
● NPI: 156******* / APRN: A004724 / RN: R080934 / DEA: MB3857907 Education and Training
● Jan. 2013 - Dec. 2015 UAMS-MNSc-AGACNP (Graduation – 12/14/15): 630 hours of supervised/hands on training with physician in both acute care & clinic based practices in the following specialties: Hospitalist, ICU Intensivist/Pulmonologist, Interventional Cardiology, Emergency Medicine, Primary Care, and Internal Medicine.
● Jan. 2004 - Dec. 2007 University of Arkansas, Fayetteville, AR (Nursing-BSN) Professional Experience
● 02/2019 - Present Arkansas Regenerative Medical Center, Fayetteville, AR / APRN
● 07/2018 - 02/2019 Chronic Pain Management - Pain Management of Oklahoma, Grove, OK / APRN
● 12/2017 - 06/2018 Primary Care & Hormone Replacement- Low T Center, Fayett., AR / APRN & Center Director
● 12/2016 - 12/2017 Wound & Hyperbaric Medicine, Springdale/Bentonville, AR / APRN
● 02/2016 - 11/2016 Sparks Regional Medical Center- Pulmonary & Sleep Medicine- Ft. Smith, AR / APRN
● Graduated from UAMS with MNSc - (12/2015)
09/2014 - 12/2015 Critical Care Nursing Instructor Northwest Arkansas Community College / RN 02/2014 - 09/2014 Dialysis Centers of NWA / RN - Acute Hemodialysis (WRMC/MERCY/REGENCY) 12/2012 - 02/2014 Elite Home Health – Springdale, AR / RN – Field Nurse/Case Manager 01/2012 - 09/2012 American Mobile Healthcare / Freeman Hospital Joplin, MO / RN – ICU 10/2011 – 12/2011 Liquid Agents Healthcare / Dallas Methodist Dallas, TX / RN – SICU 12/2008 – 10/2011 Northwest Medical Center-Springdale, AR / RN - REGISTRY FLOAT 01/2008 - 05/2009 Washington Regional Medical Center-Fayetteville, AR / RN - EMERGENCY ROOM Skill Highlights
● Specializing in the acute management of adults who are characterized as physiologically unstable, technologically dependent, and/or highly vulnerable to complications in acute & non acute settings.
● The AG-ACNP role encompasses care ranging from disease prevention to acute care management to stabilize critically ill patients, to prevent complications, restore optimal health, and/or provide palliative care to adults.
● Able to synthesize theoretical, scientific, & contemporary clinical knowledge, to accurately assess, diagnosis, treat and manage health care problems and/or when appropriate refer to other health care providers.
● AG-ACNP COMPETENCIES: Health Promotion, Health Protection, Disease Prevention/Treatment in acute, complex, critical and chronic conditions.
● 10 years of Registered Nursing experience in various areas to include: ED/ICU/PACU/Post-Op/Med-Surg/Hemodialysis/ Home Health
● Former service member in United States Army Reserves