Mobile No: +917*********
To obtain a Metallurgical Engineer position in an organization with potential to expand and grow.
Bachelor of Technology in Metallurgy Candidate having 3.7 years of experience in Manufacturing industry (Foundry). In the field of Metallurgy with Quality assurance.
• Metallurgical Laboratory.
• Heat Treatment.
• Process Engineer
• Bachelor of Technology Metallurgy and Material Technology dept. from YSR Engineering college of Y.V.U, Proddatur- 2015 with aggregate of 7.1
• Intermediate from Nandi Junior College, Mydukur-2011 with aggregate 65.4%.
• SSC from SaradaVidyaMandir High School-2009 with aggregate of 75.7%.
• Manufacturing of Grey iron, ductile iron and Steel.
• Heat Treatment of Cast Iron and Steel.
• 8-D Process, 7 QC Tools.
BHUWALKA CASTINGS & FORGING (P) LTD, Kolar-563101, KA. An ISO 9001-2008 Certified Company engaged in Manufacturing and Supply of Ferrous Castings with Value added services. Designation : Graduate Engineer Trainee (Metallurgy Lab-QA/QC). Reporting : Senior Manager.
Period : March 2016 – Feb 2017.
• Analyzing the Product in accordance to the Customer requirements & International Standards.
• Analyzing the Chemical Composition and Microstructure.
• Sand Testing, Hardness and Tensile Testing for all Steel, S.G & Grey iron as per customer’s Specifications.
• Planning Heat Treatment process for Castings as per Customer requirements.
• Verifying the Quality for all Castings.
• Preparation of layout inspection plan and reports.
• Implementation of 5S and 7QC tools in the organization.
• Customer support during their visit and Audit.
• One of the participants in the Management Review Meeting.
• Authorized to take suitable action on out of Calibration instruments. PITTI CASTINGS PVT LTD, Macharam village, Balanagar Mandal, Mahaboobnagar District, Telangana state.
An ISO 9001-2008 Certified Company and tuned to the World standards of Quality Requirements.
Designation: Engineer (Metallurgy Lab -QA/QC).
Reporting : Senior Manager.
Period : March 2017 – Till date.
• Controlling all Metallurgical variation in process such as
(a) Metallurgical testing for all production components (S.G iron & Grey iron), Metallurgical sample preparation.
(b) Controlling the sand properties
• To take prevent & permanent corrective action for Metallurgical defects.
• To handle the customer complaints and analysis the customer complaint and then give corrective action by using 8D problem solving method.
• Perform analysis of Foundry rejections and remedial action for preventing the same.
• To control the online deviation in process during production.
• Knowledge on operating various Mechanical Testing equipment’s Rockwell Hardness Testing M/C and Brinell Hardness M/C, Optical Microscope, UTM.
• Knowledge of Metallurgical Testing Procedures.
• Having knowledge on Casting Defects and its root causes. Father’s Name : Shaik khadar basha
Date of Birth : 05-03-1994
Gender : Male
Nationality : Indian
Marital Status : Unmarried
Languages known : English, Telugu and Hindi
Permanent Address : D.no: 14/356,
Sainathpuram Street, Mydukur, Kadapa district,
Andhra Pradesh State, India 516172.
Reference can be made available on Request.
I hereby declare that above written particulars are true to the best of my knowledge and belief.