Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Dynamic and results-oriented individual with engineering, sales, marketing, finance, and management background. Visionary who has a successful track record in designing, manufacturing, sales, marketing, and nationwide distribution of various type of products. Extremely proficient in management and finance with a good understanding of how ERP, and MRP works.
Shaukat Ali, LLC 10/05/2015-03/01/2017
PO Box 83116, Columbus, Oh 43203
Independent Consultant for: Sales and marketing of industrial automation and metal Fabrication
• Sales of engineering design work (subcontractors) AEEC 4/07/2008-7/17/2014
6633 Willowleaf Dr. Citrus Heights, Ca 95621
• Performed sales and marketing for industrial burners, industrial boilers up to 131 bars and steam turbine for power plant up to 40 MW
• Power Plant KWH optimization (Kilo Watt Per Hour Calculation to lower cost per KWH)
• Prepared prefeasibility reports including early payoff for ROI (Return on Investment) for power plant boilers and steam turbine.
• Generated daily sales strategy for marketing steam turbine and steam boilers.
• Understanding of IEC 61850
• Understanding of 7 layers of Open System Interconnections (Physical, Data Link, Network, Transport, Session, Presentation, and Applications)
• Understand of Ethernet based Lan Connectivity: 10/100 Base T Ethernet
• Understanding of Power Budget on Ethernet fiber optic cables (Power Budget and Total expected attenuation criteria)
• Understand interpretation of mechanical blueprint.
• Understanding of mechanical engineering calculations, such as Kinematic of machineries
• Installed machine parts for industrial boilers and industrial burners.
• Understanding of QMS (Quality Management system) for ISO 9000, with Traveler efficiency calculations
• Understanding of Quality control Six sigma components implementations, such as DPU analysis, Cause & Effect charting, and critical problem resolutions.
• Understanding of Quality control production Deviation calculations and analysis. ASSOCIATED ELECTRICAL & ENGINEERING CO. 05/06/1996~08/07/2006 1960 Scott Blvd, Santa Clara, CA 95050
• Established sales/marketing department, developed importing strategies, and warehousing for wholesale electronic products: digital meters, transformers, and soldering equipment
• Helped create innovative product design process for electrical power transformers by increasing current efficiency
• Transformed ideas into successful projects
• Established 50 new distributors nationwide
• Brought in major accounts such as Fry's Electronics and Jameco
• Increased sales by 20% with proven marketing strategies
• Demonstrated record of cost reduction and cost savings
• Built strategic alliances with overseas trading partners in China
• Performed detailed Financial Analysis (Income Statement optimization, Balance Sheet) ASSOCIATED INDUSTRIES 03/09/1992~01/08/1996
17798 Detroit Ave, Cleveland, Oh 44107
Startup business for sales of power systems and computer products
• Launched extensive nationwide marketing campaign
• Streamlined national corporate accounts for electronic products
• Established nationwide and worldwide customers
• Managed PC board assembly line, R&D for new circuit design
• Streamlined contact manufacturing process.
• Started assembly line based upon functional build process Circuit Analysis:
• MATLAB analysis, LabVIEW analysis, circuit calculation analysis, engineering calculation, Kirchhoff's analysis, Karnaugh map analysis, Boolean algebra, Transformer design analysis: Core size, window size, diagonal core optimization at 45 degree, turn ratio, Output wattage losses, Hysteresis loop Vs Eddy current losses, Understanding of Hall Effect sensors, Silicon diode sensors Versus Temperature
• Test equipment: DMM, Oscilloscope, frequency counter, Power supply Production Analysis:
• Circuit efficiency analysis, circuit performance benchmark analysis, sigma six calculations, ISO 9000 Quality Management calculations, production floor Traveler efficiency analysis. Production Rolled Throughput Yield analysis,
CASE WESTERN RESERVE UNIVERSITY, Cleveland, Ohio
Master of Science in Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering, (Currently enrolled) CASE WESTERN RESERVE UNIVERSITY, Cleveland, Ohio
Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering and Applied Physics, Graduated 1993 HERZING INSTITUTE, Toronto, Canada
Associate Degree in Computer Programming, 1981
INTERNATIONAL LANGUAGE INSTITUTE, Tokyo, Japan
Japanese Language Studies 1979