*** *.*** ****** ***********,Indiana 47404
812-***-**** (C) email@example.com
Innovative Manufacturing Professional with over 20 years Technical Sales and Service Experience in both Regulated Manufacturing and Industrial Manufacturing.Diligently studied customer’s entire Supply Chain from Purchasing,Manufacturing,QA,and Distribution to better service those customers.
● Operating Procedures ● Hydraulics ● Design and Assembly
● Gown IN/Gown Out ● Pneumatics ● Start up/Tear Down
● Pumps and Piping ● Schematics ● FDA
O’Reilly Auto Parts,Bloomington,IN.
Assistant Manager 2016 – Present
Oversee day to day operations and management duties to provide excellent service and support to our clients.
● Progressed from Customer representative to management after receiving accommodations for both customer service and sales.
● Grew Sales Volume to make this store the highest volume store in regards to sales.
● New Employee trainer committed to growing new talent while following the O’Reilly Standard Operating Procedures for success.
● Perfect Attendance.
Office Manager 2011 – 2015
Responsible for Sales Operations including Service and Support.Led the logistics for the company tracking all sales as well as all incoming purchased materials.
● Operations manager leading 7 people from outside sales,inside sales,administrative staff,and distribution.
● In Charge of several key accounts throughout Indiana bringing new distribution ideas into their facilities.
● Onsite expertise for several major accounts working side by side with their purchasing and engineering teams.
Motion Industries,Indianapolis,In 1992 -2010
Technical Sales Engineer
Technical Sales of MRO products and customer engineering for electrical,hydraulic,and pneumatic items including supply chain management of the procurement to crib customization and storage of maintenance items.
● Administered the on site contract with Rolls-Royce.On site as a technical resource for 7 years for their MRO products and facilities maintenance.Oversaw consigned stock in the various maintenance cribs.Ensured on time logistics of all maintenance parts and provided technical after hours support.
● Due to following a strict Cost Savings plan,a reduction in Maintenance operating costs were noted in each of the seven years as an on site technical resource.
● Became an Industry Expert through continuous training in the areas of Hydraulics, Pneumatics,mechanical power transmission,and professional sales training. EDUCATION
Ivy Tech Columbus,IN.
Automotive Technologies 1982-1983
Complete 28 Credit Hours
Brown County High School 1978-1981
Continuing Education Certificates
Covington Time Management -2003
Hydraulic System Design -1995
Pneumatic System Design -1996
Mechanical System Design -1997
Electrical Theory and Design -1998