E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org, Mobile: +974-********
Self-motivation, Endless learning capacity, Professionalism and initiative are my key motivation skills. I am confident that if I would be given a chance, I would definitely do better to reach my career goal.
Bachelor of Commerce from R.G Kedia COLLEGE Of Commerce
Intermediate from Narayana JUNIOR COLLEGE
SSC from Raghava Educational Academy HIGH School
MS – Office (Word, Excel & Power Point)
ITIL Certified (Foundation)
Unified Desktop (UD)
Worked as a Senior Processor Associate in GENPACT from 7-july-2011 to 29-jan-2015.
Worked in AT&T as Customer Service Manager from 2-2-2015 to 1-4-2016.
Working in IBM as a Service delivery Specialist.
Includes - Incident Management
Service Management : From 1-4-2016 to 30-08-2019.
Roles and Responsibility in Genpact
Worked for Travellers insurance company(USA)
Worked in Indexing team.
Cross trained in 2 processes other than indexing.
I am backup SME and QA (Quality control) of my team.
Other than my key role like production and QA, I have taken many initiatives which are done by next Level.
Achievements in Genpact.
4 bronze Awards on my performance.
1 spot Award for doing double production in one day.
1 catlist Award for continues 3EEs.
Roles and Responsibility in AT&T
Worked as a Customer Service Manager in ATT. Our job is to represent AT&T to customer and Customer to AT&T. We support for Skype For Business Application. Our role is to engage and support teams which are necessary to resolve the issue.
Having Knowledge of Change Management Process and Incident Management Process as we deal with the both managements.
Roles and Responsibility in IBM INDIA PVT LIMITED
Currently I’m working as a Senior Operational Specialist; we support Skype for Business operations. Our role is to represent IBM to Customer and vice versa. If we get any issue related to Skype for Business side we are the first point of contact to the customer. Our Duty is to gather all the issue description from the customer and engage all the required Technicians to resolve the issue. We also have other third party to help us to resolve the issue. Our Duty is to schedule a meeting/call and get all the required technicians in the call to resolve the issue. We will create Tickets to engage our technicians and call them if necessary. We also engage IM (Incident Managers) for Severities when the issues are for more than 100 persons or Location or for some times for the regions affected. They are High Priority Issues that need Special attentions.
We also perform the below:
Perform Incident Management ---
* Manages service restoration for major incidents affecting the production infrastructure environment.
* Leads the restoration chat to ensure focus and intervenes or escalates (to Support Team Leads,
Managers, SMEs, SOM, SD Executive) if the discussion stalls or escalates.
* Sends required Executive Alerts (EA) and SMS for all major incidents in accordance with the
* Tracking open incidents and identifying any incident that requires increased focus to meet
committed service levels (e.g., this may include hosting incident meetings as required, one on one
mentoring, escalation, etc.)
* Acting as a point of escalation for incident issues and escalating the Incident Owner Groups as
required to bring the resolution of the incidents back on schedule.
* Communicating inefficiencies and deficiencies related to the process to the process owner
* Assisting in reassignment of misdirected incidents.
* Assisting, if required with correcting invalid incident Priority.
* Ensuring the quality of the incident information, as requested.
* Identifying areas for improvement using key measurements.
Perform Change Management
* Building and maintaining the Consolidated Change Schedule.
* Conducting change meeting(s), where affected parties are notified that changes are scheduled, approved, rejected, etc.
* Document final approval or rejection of a change that requires CAB (Change Advisory Board, or
Change Approval Board) approval.
* Communicating changes that have been identified as having pervasive impacts to the Change Controller and other Change Coordinators in their Geography / Region.
* Reviewing failed and cancelled changes to identify the cause for the failure or cancellation to ensure that no outstanding issues exist that require additional attention and ensuring that those issues are
resolved/ addressed by the appropriate individuals or raise a problem.
* Ensuring the Change Owner documents in the change record, for all Critical and Major Changes, all required business and technical assessment information including: where the business and technical assessment documentation/form can be located, the date/time the assessments took place and the attendees who participated in the assessment.
* Acting as point of escalation for daily schedule slips as required to bring the change back on schedule.
* Monitor that change records are closed within criteria.
Perform Communications with Clarity
Hard working nature
Positive attitude with people
Eager to learn new things
Name : Aijaz MOHAMMED.
Father’s Name : Mohammed Osman Quadri.
Gender : Male.
Date of Birth : 29-09-1984.
Nationality : Indian.
Marital Status : Married.
Languages Known : English, Telugu, Urdu & Hindi.
Hobbies : Playing cricket, football, Volley ball and like to see different types of sports.
(Aijaz MOHAMMED )