Highly motivated and positive individual with great organisational and
communication skills. Being a fast learner I am always on the look out to update my technical skills as per the Industry Standard. In addition to these I possess the ability to review plans, write reports, research solutions and implement company procedures. Willingness to learn, grow and work cooperatively in the team can also be a great asset. Computer competencies include MS Office Suite and AutoCAD. Email:
Address: #5, 10th Main Road, 5th Stage,
Rajarajeswari Nagar, Bangalore -98
MS Office Suite
Excellent Math Skills
Excellent Communication Skills
Karnataka State Habitat Center / June – September 2019
• Directed projects according to schedule and quality demands.
• Attend meetings and discuss project details with senior engineers, contractors, owners and mangement.
• Managed safety and security of loaction to prevent intrusion, criminal activity, vandalism and injuries to workers.
• Collaborated with management, technical members and fellow supervisors to organise efficient site operations and achieve demanding schedule targets.
• Used MS Excel and MS Project to keep detailed records of daily progress, incidents and issue resolutions.
• Assisted and reviewed engineering specifications, scope of work, schedule of payments and other documents.
• Responde to technical concerns quickly and effectively devised solutions.
B.E. in Civil Engineering
SJB Institute of Technology
High School Level
Everest Florida Higher
INTERNSHIPS AND TRAINING
• 1 month Internship in Affordable Houses Program under Karnataka State Habitat Center.
• 1 month intern Training regarding Civil Residential Construction under Shakti Minerals Pvt. Ltd.
• 3 Day Project Based Training Program on Bridge Design, Fabrication and Testing conducted by Sky-Fi Labs under Civil Simplified.
Member of Indian
Apr 2018-Mar 2020