Mobile no: -701*******
Email: - firstname.lastname@example.org
To work in a professionally driven environment where I can utilize and apply my knowledge, skills which would enable me as a fresh graduate to grow while fulfilling organizational goals. EXPERIENCE
INTERNSHIP/VOCATIONAL TRAINING, 6TH June 19 – 20 TH July 19
• The area of training was to study the MACHINING OF CRITICAL ASSEMBLY OF TURBINE.
• Also done project titled “BASICS OF NC TECHNOLOGY, PROGRAMMMIMG” where I developed various codes of toolpaths in Siemens NX software used in CNC machines. ESCORTS LTD. FARIDABAD
TRAINEE, 30 THJULY 18- 30Th AUGUST 18
• The area of training was to learn about instrumentation and quality control using high precision gauges and other measuring devices and also designated to validate dimensions of various tractor components for the assembly line. EDUCATION
Qualification Board/university Year percentage
2016-2020 7.50 SGPA
Intermediate Flora dale school
High school DAV Public school
• Was the Member at ASME (American society of mechanical engineering)
• Attended reverse engineering workshop held at DTU.
• Attended workshop cum seminar on product design organized by CAPIER
• Industrial visit of ISGEC plant situated in Yamuna nagar. INTREST DOMAIN
CAD/CAE/CAM, FEA, Mechanical Vibrations, CFD
• This project was based on Mechatronics. Tele surface is a machine designed to calculate the surface roughness of a given material. In this project A machine prototype was developed which is constrained to the single -axis motion (+X to -X) contouring on the metal surface. A hemispherical pointed needle whose flattened top end was calibrated with piezoelectric sensors and allowed to runs over the surface of the metal surface (which have the small microscopic valleys) as the result oscillations produced which responsible for variable voltage analog signals then these signals are fed into Arduino (possess inbuilt Analog to digital convertor ADC with 210
resolution).The movement of the needle is achieved via a screw and nut mechanism powered by high torque DC motor which is manually controlled with forward and reverse switches.
I do hereby declare that the above information is true to the best of my knowledge. Aman Kumar
• AutoCAD 2019
• Computational Python
• Inventor HSM CAM 2019