An ambitious proactive under graduate in mechanical engineering having strong analytical and software skills with good communication skill. Meticulous ability to see the big picture to create and deliver solutions to technologies. Being a dynamic person to explore a new areas and to work in a competitive environment to achieve the goals with organization’s vision. EDUCATION:
• Dhirajlal Gandhi College of technology, Salem(ANNA UNIVERSITY, Chennai) Bachelor’s in mechanical engineering with 7.9 CGPA. Aug2015- Apr2019
• Vedhha Vikass Hr. Sec School, Salem.(TAMILNADU BOARD) 12TH standard with 85.5%. . Apr2013- Feb2015
• Sri Vidya Mandhir School, Salem. (CBSE)
10THstandard with 9.4CGPA. Apr2012- Mar2013
• Certifications in ANSYS 19.0 WORBENCK, CATIA V5 and CREO 2.0. CORE COMPETENCIES & ACHIEVEMENTS:
• CORE SKILLS: Strong math and analytical skills in solving problems in the subject like strength of materials, engineering mechanics and in design of machines and Knowledge in manufacturing processes.
• In ANSYS trained in solving 1D beam problems, 2D geometry editing and meshing holes, holes with washer and biasing. 3D geometry editing and meshing. Static and transient structural analysis, modal, Harmonic response, Fatigue and explicit dynamic analysis and CFD(2D problems).
• In CATIA V5 & CREO 2.0: Part modelling, Assembly modelling, Drafting and convert basic design information and requirements into working drawings with basic GD&T knowledge.
• PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE: C, C++.
• SYSTEM UTILIZATION: Proficient use of ms word, ms excel and PowerPoint presentations.
• INTERPERSONAL: Curiosity and learning in new inventions in technology, Proactive and willing to take on new challenges. Good written and verbal communication with negotiation skills.
• AWARDS: Academic topper in the year 2017-18 in college level, 2nd prize for presented a paper on ‘dynamic speed control governor’ & Mr. Machinist in Sona College in the year 2018. LANGUAGES KNOWN:
• English- Professional speaking efficiency.
• Hindi - Elementary level.
• Tamil - Native language.
TURBOCHARGER SYSTEM IN DIESEL LOCOMOTIVE
Investigation of working system of Locomotives and its Turbocharger, Moula Ali, Secunderabad of Hyderabad division, south central railway from 21-08-2017 to 31-08-2017 under the guidance of Sri.S.SUBHASH NAGANATH, SSE/CRS/DLS/MLY for partial fulfilment of bachelor degree award. ACADEMIC PROJECTS:
1. CFD analysis of Cyclone separator by changing the gas inlet dimensions to obtain better flow pattern and performance. (2018-2019)
• Modelling is done using CATIA V5 software.
• Meshing is done using Ansys 19.
• Analysis is completed using Ansys Fluent.
• Performed CFD simulations to obtain result.
2. DYNAMIC SPEED CONTROL GOVERNOR for obtaining various speeds and controls on a centrifugal governor. (2017-2018)
• Obtained datum for calculating the speeds and controls.
• Lead the team to complete the project on time.
• Assigning tasks to the every team member.
• Fabricated in our mechanical lab using available sources. 3. DESIGN AND FABRICATION OF EASY STEPS for replacement of train’s stair case for senior citizens. (2016-2017)
• Modelling is done in Solid works.
• Optimized using necessary data.
• Fabricated using weld and drill machines.
HOBBIES: Playing cricket and volleyball, Reading Novels. REFERENCE:
DR.A SELVARAJ - Dhirajlal Gandhi College of Technology, Salem. Dean (R&D), Head of the Department in Mechanical engineering.
The above furnished information is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.