/078-***-**** (E-Mail) firstname.lastname@example.org
I am vibrant Financial Administrator with extensive experience in Office Administration, Personal Assistant, Financial Management and Secretarial roles. Career Branding
Detail-oriented and highly organized personal assistant well-versed in providing seamless support to all-level executives, as well as independently performing administrative, appointment and travel schedule, and event planning responsibilities with effortless efficiency seeks a personal assistant position with a top firm. Key Skills
• Exceptional communicator with excellent communication skills effective in conveying information verbally and in writing
• Highly analytical skills demonstrated by identifying, scrutinizing, improving and streamlining complex work processes
• A computer-literate performer with extensive software proficiency covering a wide variety of applications
• Proven relationship builder with high unsurpassed interpersonal Skills
• Personable professional whose strengths include cultural sensitivity and an ability to build rapport with a diverse workforce in a multicultural setting. Employment History
Branch Financial Consultant, Atlas Finance pty ltd, Nelspruit
(march2017 – up to now)
Achievements and responsibilities:
• Prepare and maintain for sales leads and progress status of accounts.
• Emphasize product features based on analyses product features based on knowledge of product capabilities and limitations.
• Attend special training of products or services to understand the products features, or styles of the products or services.
• Sell the organizations specialized or services to assigned customer.
• Build relationship and identify the prospects need for the products or services. Administrator, Progclass Trading, Phalaborwa
(October 2015– March 2017)
Achievements and responsibilities:
• Perform administrative duties effectively.
• Greet clients and visitors and resolve their inquiries.
• Handle and organize office filing systems effectively.
• Handle office expenditure within the budgetary limits.
• Assist accounts department in accounting functions.
• Maintain stationery,office equipment
IQ Academy Nelspruit
(March 2018 – September 2019)
Certificates in Bookkeeping
• Introduction to Bookkeeping
• Financial Transaction
• Debtors and Creditors Management
• Reconciliation and the Trial Balance
• Salaries and Wages
• Reconciliation and Business tax
PC Engineering, Bushbuckridge Youth Development Organization
(June2016 – December 2016)
• Certificate in PC Engineering
Crane International Academy, Witbank
Certificates in Financial Management N4
• Financial Accounting
• Entrepreneurship and Business Management
• Computerized Financial System (PASTEL )
• Management Communication
Senior Certificate, M .L.Nkuna High School
• Mathematical Literacy
• Life Orientation
Hobbies & Interests
• Cooking: When cooking I know how to improvise missing ingredients to get a meal ready and tasty, the same way I can work with minimal resources and produce outstanding results.
• Reading: I enjoy reading articles and books about personal development (or any other topic) and stay up-to-date with current trends and development in my field of interest.
• Practicing YOGA routines: Yoga as a regular practice helps me in my daily life as it brings balance, relaxation, discipline, health, happiness, and a sense of peace to everything in my lives.
• Acting and Presenting: This helps me boost my confidence in public speaking, be flexible, communicate well and also have teamwork. References