YUSUF A. PITOLWALA
E-Mail ID: email@example.com
Mobile No: +965-***-*****
A competent and experienced project manager, with over 18 years experience in managing multi- disciplinary teams of varying sizes and complex programs of work. Has the ability to build strong relationships with all stakeholders and to turn proposals into reality. Especially successful in management roles that demand rigor, a high level of drive and dedication and a focus on delivering business outcomes through the use of methodologies. CAREER HISTORY
Working Partner / IT Business Consultant – Orbit Link Computers in Dubai May 2014 - Jan 2019
Responsible for the project management throughout the entire project lifecycle, including project initiation/proposals, project delivery, business liaison / stakeholder management, post implementation review and project close out / handover.
• Inspection of projects sites & complete understand client & project requirements.
• Designing & Implementation of projects for Network, Servers, Structure Cabling CAT6, Fiber, Telephone Systems, CCTV Security and Access Control Solutions.
• Setting budgets and agreeing project time scales and deadlines with clients.
• Holding weekly internal and external meetings on progress.
• Single point of contact for all communications between the customers, vendors and Company.
• Managing staff to ensure that all milestones are achieved within the agreed timeframes.
• Ensuring effective quality control processes are in place to monitor deliverables produced.
• Maintaining client relationships.
• Responsible for identifying, analyzing, measuring and managing project risks.
• Ensuring that projects conform to PRINCE methodology and required standards.
• Adjusting program plans to meet the changing needs of customers.
• Predicting any emerging or future customer needs and planning for them accordingly.
• Conducting regular impact analysis in order to assess the consequences of the project deliverables on other sections of the business.
• Keeping accurate administrative records of expenditure, accounting, costing and billing.
• Assisting the technical team in implementation and development tasks.
• Producing project definitions to include validated functional requirements, scope, roles, responsibilities, budgets, timescales and resources.
• Focused on smoothing the transition of projects from installation team by performing operations activities within the project life-cycle. IT Administrator
Lenovo (Dubai) from Sep 2012 - April 2014
Was responsible for implementations, configurations & maintenance of Network, Servers, Smart devices & Internet services.
• Managing of Servers, setting up Files & Folders level permissions & restrict accessing Network files & folders to unauthorized users.
• Manage Emails distributions groups with the Lotus Notes and Microsoft Exchange 2
• Liaise with Infrastructure team to ensure Network, Servers & backups are run on daily basis – in line as per backup/restore policy.
• Liaises with people outside the office to resolve Pc’s, Emails, smart devices & VPN Connectivity issues.
• Remote and mobile worker administration
• Looks at and advises on expenditure management and budgeting.
• Manages and advises on Annual Maintenance Contracts and vendor management IT ADMINISTRATOR
HayGroup Management Consulting Firm in Dubai May 2008 –Aug 2012 Main Activities & Functions:
• Provides help desk activity to 100+ employees. Support by phone, emails & remotely
• Provides continuity and maintenance of Network, Internet, Servers, Blackberry, Laptops & Desktops PCs
• Managing of Servers, setting up Files & Folders level permissions & restrict accessing network files & folders to unauthorized users.
Manage Emails distributions groups with the Lotus Notes and Microsoft Exchange
Manage E-tools & Staff Directory Administration.
Creating and supporting of Active Directory User & Computer accounts for the EMEA region.
Maintains, and monitors procedures for server backups.
Liaises with service providers to resolve any issues – making sure that there is an escalation and troubleshooting procedure.
Liaises with remote users to resolve Pc’s, Emails, Blackberry, VPN Connectivity issues.
Providing support across the EMEA region using sharepoint helpdesk ticketing system.
Looks at and advises on expenditure management and budgeting.
Manages and advises on Annual Maintenance Contracts and vendor management. Senior Support Engineer
Visiontech Internationals, Dubai Nov 2006 till May 2008 Main Duties:-
Designing & Implementation of Cyberoam Firewall, 24Online Internet Gateway Appliances
Configuration of Policies to Allow / Deny /Access to Internet & Network.
Configuring of Routers, Switches, Wireless Access Points & Network Devices.
Remote Office Connectivity.
Installation & Configuration of Branded Servers, Server Operating Systems.
Configuration of Security, Policies on Windows Based Server Operating Systems.
Configuring & Applying Policy for Users to Access Internet with specified schedule, Bandwidth, Access time, Internet Access Policy for Allowing or Denying Specified Sites only.
Configuring Gateway level Antivirus, and Spam Emails Protections, Reporting etc.
Full responsibility for the build and deployment of the supporting IT infrastructure Senior Support Engineer
M/s Kalyani Informix Pvt. Ltd. Prabhadevi, Mumbai. March-2005 – October 2006 Duties:-
Installing & Configuration of the HP Proliant, ML,DL & BLADE Servers & Server Operating Systems.
Configuration of the Raid, Raid Controller, ILO, Network Adapter Teaming. 3
Installation and configuration of the Backup devices (Dat Drive, Ultrim Drive & Autoloader Drives).
Backup Software Symantec Veritas, NT backup, Arc backup
Configuration of Domain Controllers, Using Active Directory, Group Policies, etc.
Installation of Wireless Network between Remote Offices.
Leading the technical team (15-20 engineers)
Senior System Support Engineer
M/s. Computer Shoppe, Mumbai, June 2001 - Feb 2005 PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Implementing and deploying Of Servers, Server Operating software’s
Good Knowledge of Structured Cabling CAT6, Fiber, CCTV, Access Controls
LAN, WAN & Wifi Networks, TCP/IP.
Full lifecycle project management experience including hardware installation, software installation, software/hardware testing & troubleshooting. Management
Ability to understand the client’s market sector and therefore provide them with independent professional advice and guidance.
Can effectively work on own initiative, as part of a team, or as the leader of a group.
Being involved in a project from evaluation, conception and completion.
Ability to provide leadership, motivation and strategic direction to a multifaceted team.
Having a close relationship with suppliers and contractors.
Team player, strong attention to detail, ability to work with staff at all levels within an organization.
Proven ability to achieve results in very high pressure environments and to keep teams motivated.
Able to manage and control projects in multiple project environments.
Liaising with outside IT consultants and other third party contractors to ensure projects completed on time.
Education Qualifications: Diploma in Electronics (Gujarat, India) Technical Qualifications: CERTIFICATION COURSES
BOSCH Video Security, BOSCH Access Control System
H.P P.S.E Certified ( HP Proliant Service Engineer)
M.C.S.E (Microsoft Certified System Engineer)
Date of Birth: 21st July 1979.
Driving License: Valid Dubai Driving License
Current Location : Kuwait.
Visa Status : Valid Soun Transferable 18 No.
I believe above all information are true in my knowledge and any reference required can be furnished on request.