Completed Master of Technology in Structural Engineering from Koneru Lakshmaiah Education Foundation(KLU) during the academic year 2016-18 and looking forward to work with your organisation by utilizing the resources available to fulfil the goals and objectives.
To succeed in an environment of growth and excellence which provides me job satisfaction and self-development.
• Master of Technology (Structural Engineering) - Koneru Lakshmaiah Education Foundation, Vaddeswaram, Andhra Pradesh, India, 2016-18.
• Bachelor of technology (Civil Engineering) - Prasad V Potluri Siddhartha Institute of Science and Technology, Kanuru, Andhra Pradesh, India, 2012-2016.
• Intermediate Public Examination – Sri Chaitanya College, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh, India, 2010-12.
• SSC – Vikas High School, Kandukuru, Andhra Pradesh, India, 2009-10. Key Qualifications
• Ability to design and analysis of concrete structural elements.
• Experience in Modelling and analysis of structural elements using Abaqus software, applying MATLAB for basic graphs and charts preparation.
• Good writing and communication skills.
One-month training on “Stead Pro and AutoCAD” by Caad Experts, Vijayawada. Software Skills
Operating systems : Windows XP/7/8/10
Structural Engg. Packages : AutoCAD, Staad Pro, Etabs, Abaqus, Ansys18. Other software packages : MATLAB, Photoshop 7
• Structural analysis
• Pre-stressed concrete structures
• Earthquake resistant design of structures
• Behaviour of composite reinforced short column under axial loading (Abaqus)
• A study on strength characteristics of Black cotton soil stabilized with Quarry Dust.
• A study on Construction Practice of a flyover near Durga Temple (Vijayawada) to reduce traffic impact.
Achievements & Acknowledgments:
• Worked as an intern at Tenali Municipality as site engineer and supervised Civil Works for three weeks from 19
May 2015 to 21
• Attended International Conference and exhibition on “Recent Developments in Design and Construction Technologies of Tall Structures” (REDECON) by ACCE Bangalore Centre from 09
• Member of Association of Consulting Civil Engineers (India)(ACCE) for the year 2016- 2017 with a membership no. 1469.
• Attended One Day national conference on “Advances in Civil engineering” organised by K L University during 21
• Attended Three Day Residential Training Programme on “Best Practices in Civil Engineering" from17
July 2017 organised by Government of A.P. at Bapatla. Publications
N. Chaitanya, V Ranga Rao and M, Achyutha Kumar Reddy, “Performance of Composite Reinforced Short Column Under Axial Loading” International journal of Engineering and technology (IJET), Vol. 7  issue 3, 13680. https://doi.org/10.14419/ijet.v7i3.13680 Personal Details
Name : Chaitanya Nalluri
Date of Birth : 01.11.1994
Nationality : Indian
Sex : Male
Languages Known : Telugu, English and Hindi
I hereby declare that the information furnished above is true to the best of my knowledge. Place: