Ultimus Fund Solutions, Cincinnati, Ohio
Talent Acquisition Manager
May 2015-October 2019
• Sole recruiter for organization.
• Specialized in Financial services industry - recruited for entry level through executive positions. Positions included: sales, legal, mutual fund, hedge fund and private equity accounting, IT, compliance and licensed customer service.
• Heavily exposed to resources such as LinkedIn Recruiter, Indeed and Workable.
• Performed passive and active candidate searches.
• Managed full lifecycle recruiting.
• Coordinated and conducted onboarding and new-hire orientation.
• Joined the company when there were approximately 65 employees and one location; helped the company grow to 220 employees in six offices and five states. Partnered with outsourced HR that supported company growth to over 500 employees in 2019. Western and Southern Financial Services, Cincinnati, Ohio Contract Recruiter
November 2012-March 2014
§ Recruited for various exempt level positions throughout the organization.
§ Responsible for initial meeting with hiring manager, created sourcing strategy, utilized various strategies to attract both local and out of state candidates. Also, responsible for background and reference checks and tracked information for recruiting statistics. Human Resources Manager
May 2002-November 2008
§ Worked from home supporting various Human Resources needs.
§ Recruited for various open positions at the home office as well as subsidiaries.
§ Provided HR Generalist support for one of our out of state subsidiaries, including site visits, employee relations and training.
Human Resources Manager of Recruiting
March 1999-July 2001
§ Responsible for managing the recruiting process for all open positions in the home office.
§ Supervised recruiting and support staff.
§ Set standards and monitored progress of recruiting team to track time to hire, budget and fit after job placement.
§ Created and managed the recruiting budget.
§ In addition to management responsibilities, maintained recruitment load for high level professional and management positions.
§ Responsible for the planning process, travel, presentations and interviews through job offers for our MBA management training program.
Human Resources Generalist
August 1997- March 1999
§ Assigned to provide all needed HR support, outside of recruiting, to our IT, Tax, and Treasury areas.
§ Drove the performance management process for assigned groups.
§ Responsible for delivering various training programs in our training center. Education: Adrian College, BA Psychology & Sociology PHR (expired)
Familiar with Microsoft Office products
*Gaps in employment due to time spent raising family