P.O BOX *** QATAR, DOHA
* Able to perform and demonstate
the following skills,
• Leadership. • Team working
spirit. • Proficient with customer
• Outgoing Personality with good
Interpersonal Skills and the ability
to work with Multicultural Team.
• Excellent writing and verbal
communication skils. • Excellent
• Basic working knowledge in
WordPress, Powerpoint, Excel and
• Responsible, Loyalty and
discreet ( mantain confidentiality).
• Able to operate under pressure.
I am proactive, customer-oriented retail professional with years of experience in both logistic supply of product delivery and Merchandise of goods in reliable outlets with over 4 years of experience in reputable shops and warehousing stores. I have received credible commendations for delivering outstanding services and perfomances under my KPIs monthly and annual targerts review.
Your job description tracks perfectly with my potential abilities and reliable experience in service operations as well as in customer order and demands. It is my desired pleasure and intrest to join an enabling worldclass competitive environment in aspiring to ascend in high positions thereby exploiting the necessary required skills and knowledge in handling challenging issues in this era of globalization. Furthermore while being productive, I seek to exploit my professional skills in a cooperative environment where my current qualifications, ability and experience would be a valuable asset to the institution in reaching out its mission, vision and goals.
15 Novermber 2014 - Till Present
[i]ARABIAN FOOD COMPANY [AFC] :- QATAR LOGISTICAL
SERVICES [QLS]: [ii] QATAR NATIONAL IMPORT AND EXPORT COMPANY (Q.N.I.E) [DOHA] QATAR
• RETAIL ''MOBILE'' MERCHANDISER UNDER LOGISTICS
• During my induction experience in work training and practical experience, i learned the basics, as well as gaining the essential skills that will vitally assist diverse range of industries and organizations at a broad aspect in customer services department, organizational management as well as in logistics both as a service provider or product oriented specialties.
I have therefore familiarized myself with Merchandising abilities, customer service skills and experience under retail environment as well as in management training . Currently for over 4 years of a balanced experience, working with an (FMCG) distribution company i have still assumed the full responsibility and the role of merchandising and under this position, I was charged with the following responsibilities:
* I enhance the product visibility and display in maximizing sales by displaying the product appropriately while working closely with products category staff to decide how goods should be displayed to appeal customer favorable interest and motives.
* I monitored the stock movement of products both in retail storage stores and on shelf display.
* Frequent checking up of available stocks and constant refilling of products in its sections on shelves, ''gondolas'' freezers and elements at prescribed categories to prevent runouts. that is (inventory/capacity management)
* Actively involved in build up and maintaining of vendor and retail customer relationship in regards to the products ordered and demands for sales. Handled stock intakes and helped as well in redesigning of the shops layout
( process design)
* I frequently checked product ''shelf life'' in date of production and expirations to ensure goods are of better standards and quality and much more in executing sales policy in FIFO and category implementations .
* Charged with responsibilities of executing agreed policies under designed planogram as well as ensuring the seasonal proposed products under sales
• Adaptable in working (changing
• Flexible ( able to work in different
duty night/shifts) .
• Able to raise sales conversions
to 100% at a given KPIs target.
promotions are fully undertaken and implemented to achieve the company's sales report on annual and monthly targets.
* Constant examining of items under display to ensure proper fronting and shelving according to the right product quantity, quality, variety, tests, colors and flavors.
* Was tasked with responsbilities of undertaking Inventory counts and stock contol in assisting the auditors team in regulating the markets perfomance and its stock levels.
• QATAR LOGISTICAL SERVICES [QLS] Department;
Ive gained reliable basic skills in logistics department and acquiring the potential experience in product delivery and receiving service operations. Under this position, I was tasked to perform the following duties and responsibilities;
*Taking part in ensuring items to be shifted and supplied is properly loaded in the truck and that each bulk item has correct sticker of the route assigned to each outlet.
*Making sure that the daily customer order of items on the Invoice match correctly and is attached to its LPO form.
*Responsible in checking up the order dates and expected delivery dates of invoices and LPOs.
*Charged in making plan and decision upon which outlet route to undertake in supply and delivery of the products in the course of the day to day operations of activities.
*Responding to immediate urgent deliveries of the hotels, catering stores, supermarket and hypermarkets to help in maximizing company daily KPI sales and targets.
*Performed extra task in offloading, assist in receiving and storing as well as handling stock intakes in shifting the received goods to its various categorical stores, warehouses, freezer units and chiller cabin stores of the respective customers and outlets.
*Take part in making necessary returns of defected products back to the warehouse in case of damaged, excess, near expiration items, wrong quantities and other customer rejects.
*Lead the team in making telephone calls/requests to salesmen in charge of outlets in case of products rejected by the retail customers before or after undertaking returns.
*Creating a report writing as per the item specification returned from or rejected by the outlets and retail customers, and ensure proper filling of the returned invoice for future office record and references. Currently am passionately interested in elevating my career ambitions by working alongside world-class professionals/groups/industries like yours that values honesty, moral ethics, hard work, efforts in career developing and loyalty in responsibilities, management and staffing role. Education
CAMBRIDGE INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL (C.I.C) BRITAIN UK
• [i] INTERNATIONAL DIPLOMA IN BUSINESS MANAGEMENT AND ADMINISTRATION GRADE AWADED
• [ii] INTERNATIONAL DIPLOMA IN SALES MANAGEMENT AND MARKERTING GRADE AWARDED *(MERIT).
• [iii] MASTERY OF GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN QUALITY CONTOL AND OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT.*( Currently under studies)
* I have gained an outstanding academic training skills and application knowledge essentially required in the modern professional business enviroment. Bellow is a 12 units summerized topical modules learned from each of the course program enrolled
*[I] BUSINESS MANAGEMENT AND ADMINISTRATION
GRADE AWADED (PASS)
• Planning and Forecasting • Capital and the Financing of business
• Factors to be considered in starting a busines • Business organisation • Budgets & budgeting-Pricing policy
• Credit control and Discounts • The management of perssonel • Stocks and Inventory Control
• Sales and Marketing • Production Management & Industrial administration • Financial Accounting • Office
organistion and conto
* [II] SALES MANAGEMENT AND MARKERTING
GRADE AWARDED (MERIT).
Bellow are the 12 major topical modules coverd during the course program
• The Importance of Selling and Salesmanship in the modern Commercial Worid .
• Buyers • Travelling Sales Personnel • The Principles of Magement
• The 'Market' and Marketing • Sales Forecasting and Planning • Channels of Distribution
• Credit terms and Discounts.
• The Promotional mix • Sales Letters, Circulars and Literatures. • Developing a Sales Team
• International and Global Marketing.
* [III] MASTERY OF GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN QUALITY CONTOL AND OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT.
( Currently under studies )
Bellow are my current 13 units academic modules enrolled for the above Mastery program
• Operations Management • Operations Strategy •
Social,Environmental and Economic Performance
• The Design Of Services and Products • Process Design • Location,Layout and Flow
• Supply Network Management • Capacity Management • Inventory Management • Planning and Control
• Lean synchronization • Quality Management • Operations Improvements.
from 2007 to 2010
ST. LUKES BOYS HIGH SCHOOL KIMILILI - (WESTERN) KENYA
• HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
English — Proficient
Kiswahili — proficient
QATAR LOGISTICAL SERVICES (QLS)
1). Tarek Hazem El Said *Assistant Distribution Manager. +974********,
Email: tarek.elsaid.qnie.com +974********.
2) QATAR NATIONAL IMPORT AND EXPORT COMPANY (QNIE) Tojo Thomas *Manager +974********.
Powered by TCPDF (www.tcpdf.org)