MARINA ATEF GEBRAEL
Address: Hawally Suraka st.
Mobile: +965-********. 99309369
Date of Birth: 24 December 1988.
Marital Status: married.
University: Asyut University. Cairo
Faculty: Faculty of commerce, English section.
Year of Graduation: 2009
Training & courses:
-A certificate of the EDU Egypt program from New horizons, which was
(Communication skills- Presentation skills-Business Engish intrmediate Level -Customer service course).
-A certificate of ICDL.
- A certificate of IELTS general training score 6.5 august 2018.
Training: at Cairo bank in insurance dept 2008.
Amoun Pharmaceutical co: As secretary from Jan /2010 Dec/2010 in Asyut, EGYPT.
Worked at: Pilates and more health club as executive secretary for 2 years in Kuwait since Jan 2012 until Dec 2013.
Worked at: Total solutions CO as executive secretary since Jan 2015 in Kuwait until Nov 2017.
Currently working at: Golden Dalla Co as executive secretary for G.M since Dec 2017 in Kuwait.
English: Fluent written & spoken.
Arabic: Mother Tongue.
French: Very Good.
Proficient in use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Internet Browsing.
Proficient in use of Emails, formal letters, international meetings . 3- Other skills:
Able to interact effectively with customer and Co - Workers.
Able to learn new tasks quickly.
4- Experienced daily jobs:
• Provides administrative support to the General Manager and the Board of Directors.
• Answers and screens phone calls and manages the General Manager’s mail.
• Schedules and coordinates appointments, meetings and events, including registration and travel arrangements as necessary.
• Transcribes drafts, proofreads and revises correspondence, memos, flyers, agendas, minutes, resolutions and policies.
• Assists in the completion of various forms, notices, press releases and other communications, which may require posting and/or publication.
• Assists General Manager with customer inquiries and problem resolution.
• Assists District personnel in meeting preparation, set-up and clean up.
• Updates District web page on a regular basis.
• Exhibits ability to constructively deal with conflict and afford effective resolutions.
• Suggests policy changes in order to streamline department operations.
• Exhibits willingness to ensure successful inter-departmental relationships.
• Prepares for monthly and special Board meetings.
• Completes the General Managers report, which requires input from all departments and presented to the Board of Directors.
• Provides administrative support for the completion of documentation of Board agenda items.
• Provides transcription and dictation of Board meeting minutes.
• Acts as District custodian of Board meeting minutes, resolutions, Administrative Code updates and other regulated documents.
• Disseminates information to department managers and District personnel regarding changes to District documents, policies and procedures, providing