Seeking challenges oriented job in reputed organization needing development
and efficient use of my capabilities.
NAME : FARDA TABBSUM
HUSBAND NAME : TASAWAR HUSSAIN
NATIONALITY : PAKISTANI
VISA NO : 18 (transferable)
DATE OF BIRTH : 15 – 10 - 1975
SEX : FEMALE
MARITAL STATUS: MARRIED
CIVIL ID NO : 275*********
MOBILE NO : 65035100 / 55792200
RESEDIENCE : FAHAHEEL KUWAIT
EMAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org
DIPLOMA IN GENERAL NURSING (03 years)
DIPLOMA IN MIDWIFERY (01 year)
DIPLOMA IN OPERATION THEATRE (01 year)
SECONDARY SCHOOL CERTIFICATE
Ministry of health Kuwait (MOH) Valid LICENSE.
Valid registration with Pakistan nursing counsel.
1. 10 years work with Pakistan Army as a Staff Nurse from January 1995 to September 2005 in Combined Military Hospitals.
(A) From 1995 to 2001
1. Two years in Gyne Ward.
2. One year in Operation Theatre.
3. One year in Peads Ward.
4. Two years in Orthopedic Ward.
(B) From 2001 to 2005
Operation theatre in different station of Pakistan Army hospitals. 2. 2.5 years work with Merlin Int. NGO of UK working Pakistan in the Earthquake areas as Staff Nurse. From December 2005 to June 2008. 3. 05 months work with Medicines Sans Frontiers (MSF) NGO of Belgium (working in Pakistan) as Staff Nurse from June 2008 to November 2008. 2
4. Work with Tourism Company as a first aid nurse in Subahiya Park from Nov 2009 to AUG 2015.
5. Now I am working with Pakistan Academy School Ahmedy Kuwait from Sep 2015 to till date.
o Water Born Diseases: Received 01 day Orientation workshop on Faecooral and Water Born Diseases by Merlin.
o Scabies & Rabies Training: Received 01 day Orientation workshop on Scabies & Rabies and their prevention by Merlin.
o Psycho Social Training: Received 01 day Orientation workshop on Psycho Social protection by Help age International.
o Clean & Safe Delivery: Received 02 days training on Clean & Safe Delivery arranged by Merlin.
o Psychosocial Interventions Following Disasters: Received 04 hour training on Psychosocial Interventions Following Disasters arrange by Merlin and HAI. o HMIS training: Received detailed three days training in HMIS-health management information system (design, installation, testing, commissioning and maintenance) at Islamabad jointly arranged by UNICEF and Merlin for the AJK health management department.
o Health promotion and its methodologies: Attended Three days training on health promotion and its methodologies at the primary health care level. o Health Management Information System: received three days second two days training on HMIS.
o Dews and HIMS: Received 03 day Dews and HIMS in Jhal Magsi Pakistan. TRAINING CONDUCTED:
• 3 days ToTs for 15 Local TBA’s (on Clean & Safe Delivery Practices by community TBA’s and interlinking them with HF) in collaboration with UNFPA and MoH, Muzafarabad, Azad jammon Kashmir. Pakistan.
• 03 Days Training for 06 Health promoters on water born Disease.
• 01 Day Training for MoH Staff and Merlin Health Promoters on Cholera.
• 3 Day Training for teachers on First Aid.