THERESA A. MCDADE
TOWNVILLE, SC *****
DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL
CLIENT-FOCUSED TECHNOLOGY SAVVY QUICK LEARNER
Swiftly master and apply business and online technologies within content management systems. Adept at
negotiating and collaborating with cross-functional stakeholders and vendors to analyze document management
needs and define solutions that ensure compliance and optimal project execution. Remain abreast of industry
trends and technologies to drive accelerated adoption of best practices, systems, and company resources.
- Online Technology
- Staff Training
- Document Purge & Disposal
- Data Entry & Retrieval
- Records: Reconciliation, Filing, & Inventory
- Data Integrity, Compliance & State Laws
- Researching, Scanning, & Cross-Referencing Records (Microfilm, Hard Copies, & Electronic Files)
- Technical Documentation Maintenance, Revisions, & Distribution
- Court records
- Reviewing legal documentation for properties, licensing and municipal entiities
- Saved company significant working hours spent researching missing inventory by creating a spreadsheet with all audit findings,
partnering with engineers to locate and revise hard copy calculations, and entering electronic document inventory.
- Introduced a streamlined and automated process for searching and retrieving documents on film, improving companywide efficiency
and reducing the level of effort spent completing antiquated steps.
- Eliminated backlog of 100,000+ records and achieved enterprise-wide compliance by validating for accuracy and creating an
electronic record keeping process.
- Recognized by leadership and received panel reward for recovering missing documents that satisfied audit requirements; provided
results to 100+ engineers on critical information missing from workforce manuals through analysis of key reference documents,
electronic records, microfilm, and hard copies.
- Eliminated antiquated training materials and processes which resulted in improved training outcomes and survey scores,
consistent knowledge sharing with client base, expanded team competencies, and accelerated ramp-up time of 75+ employees.
- Allowed first-time access to uncatalogued radiography film by updating hard copy records, identifying physical locations,
and processing 10,000+ entries.
DUKE ENERGY, Seneca, SC 2013 - 2018
DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST 2016 - 2018
Conducted needs assessments to identify document management requirements of departments and 2,000+ end users. Consulted and resolved
problems related to accessing electronic content, including providing technical support for software maintenance or use. Monitored
regulatory activity of 20,000+ customers to maintain compliance with records and document management laws. Developed procedures and implemented data management security measures.
CUSTOMER CARE PROFESSIONAL 2013 - 2016
Dedicated Customer Service Representative who provided exceptional customer service through active listening and problem solving for
700,000 clients. Resolved customer issues, including appointment setting, billing, service issues, credit assistance, efficiency, and
conservation information. Co-facilitated 9-week customer care training program for 20+ associates.
I continued to apply myself after the Real Estate market crashed. I worked several positions, some simultaneously with
temporary employment agencies and part-time positions.
Office Associate/Picker-Packer/Sales Associate
01/2010 - 04/2013
REAL ESTATE BROKER Indiana Real Estate Commission 10/2004 - 12/2010 Real Estate Broker- highly effective communicator and
team leader adept at building long-term relationships by establishing high levels of confidence and trust. Accomplished in
varieties of easement and municipal utility situations. My experiences with major banks and mortgage holders included county,
city and legal research involving title searches, land rights, waterfront rights, easement situations, survey's, GIS mapping
on county websites and hard copies in court house records. I accomplished both licensing and various certifications. I successfully
grew my Real Estate clientele incorporating residential, small business and commercial transactions. I became affiliated with
many major mortgage holders and processors.
REAL ESTATE SALES PERSON Indiana Real Estate Commission 04/2003 Ambitiously established real estate career. Developed loyal
client base. Structured relations with banks for the sales and purchases of repossessed properties. Guided clients from
beginning to end of the home buying process in choosing the right property. Created virtual tours of homes listed, providing
potential buyers with additional exposure to properties. Negotiated contracts on behalf of clients. Worked closely with clients to
get the appropriate loans, inspections and credit reports. Developed and maintained relationships with clients through
networking, postcards and cold calling. Managed contracts, negotiations and all aspects of sales to finalize purchases and
exceed customer expectations. Informed home buyer of the sales, construction and warranty processes. Delivered positive,
effective sales presentations.
EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- National Institute of Banking: Principles of Banking I & II, Mortgage Loan Principles
- R.E.T.S. Real Estate Training Service, Real Estate Sales, Real Estate Broker
- Real Estate Broker and sales licenses
- Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- CRM: CMIS
- Fusion, CAS
- Office Equipment: Telephone Systems (Avaya), Copiers, Scanners, Plotters, Faxes
- Women in Nuclear
- Duke Energy Ambassadors
- White County Association of Realtors: Past President & Treasurer