MANJUNATH KALGUNGI BHISHMACHAR
To take a challenging job in a company and to learn new technology throughout my carrier and to sustain my thirst of knowledge with committed and self- motivated approach.
Summary of Qualification
• Graduated mechanical engineer.
• 2 years of work experience in Mechanical design and development.
• Currently working as Quality Assurance engineer.
•Strong background in basics of machine design and manufacturing of thermal, fluid mechanics, automotive and aerospace systems.
• Proven skills in design and Fabrication of industrial machineries includes, air- conditioning, blending, filtering, mixing, jigs, fixtures, dies and moulds.
• Demonstrated ability to Use design software tools like AutoCAD, Solid work, Ansys, Catia V5, Unigraphics etc.,
• Professional communication skills include fluency in English language.
• Excellent knowledge in Quality, inspection, metrology and measurement. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Mechanical Design Engineer. Jeevann Tool Tech, Aug 2017-July 2019
• Designed and developed structural design of products using drafting tools, computer-assisted design (CAD) drafting equipment and software like Solid works, Ansys.
• Designed thermal, chemical, electrical systems for high technology facilities, including, general manufacturing and industrial process.
• Researched and tested feasibility, design, operation and performance of equipment, components for automotive and aerospace systems.
• Designed and analyzed heating, air-conditioning, ventilation, filtering, blending, mechanical systems and mechanisms.
• Created parts machines for various fabrication methods, including machining, sheet metal fabrication and injection molding.
• Performed thermal, electromagnetic, dynamic and structural engineering analyses on industrial projects.
• Documented products and processes using Solid Works, Ansys, Auto CAD.
• Supported mechanical manufacturing by design, analysis and simulation of prototypes and 3D computer models.
• Analyzed industrial mechanical designs and prototypes in development life cycle.
• Tested completed projects for functionality and implemented changes to production methods to rectify issues in final products.
• Developed CAD drawings to support fabrication of prototype designs.
• Planned production of industrial equipment, including coordinating timelines, budgets and project scopes.
• Created clay and wax models for automotive and aerospace designs.
• Supervised and inspected the fabrication, assembly, installation at the implementation sites.
Quality Assurance Engineer, Mag Engineering A Unit of SANDHAR Technologies. From April-2019
• Inspection of operator’s cabins for excavator machine.
• Conducting quality check against mechanical components of earth moving equipment.
• Preparing documents for the production procedure and quality standards.
• Control of Over all quality of the production.
VOLUNTARY WORK ECPERIENCE
Swatch Bharath projects, Bangalore, Karnataka State. India.
• Utilize strong Knowledge of mechanical design, implemented unique equipment’s for garbage disposal.
• Designed and incorporated highly efficient garbage separation and recycling system.
• Bachelor of mechanical engineering, CGPA 7.2. from Sept 2011 to July 2017 Rastreeya Vidyalaya college of engineering, Bangalore, Karnataka state, India.
• Diploma in mechanical engineering, 72%. From July 2008 to July 2011 Sree Bahubali polytechnic, Shravanabelagola, Hassan, Karnataka state, India