CaptivateIQ Software Engineer Intern San Francisco, CA May 2019 - Present
● Setup the company's e2e infrastructure, which tested critical paths of the product.
● Developed and maintained an automated process to run the e2e test and integrated the build into our CI system.
● Contributed in making RESTful APIs, along with unit tests and integration tests.
● Improved UI/UX on features and tools used throughout the product with reusable react component.
● Writing unit tests and integration tests to supplement new features and fixing bugs Skills
TripleTail Webapp Product Manager Github
● Managed the conception of the project by providing resources and ideas between all members and ultimately made the final decision for the direction of the project.
● Handled the project’s timeframe of 2 days and oversaw that all major features finished on time.
● Setup github OAuth on the front-end, and wrote an API for the back-end to access user data Fuji Shell C Github
● Implemented a command line interpreter with major built-in commands from Bash Shell.
● Fine-tuned to be memory leak free with the use of Valgrind.
● Unable to use certain functions from the C library, wrote custom functions. TwitchChoice Webapp Github
● Applied the Twitch API for user authentication and retrieving the data of streamers and users.
● Designed the app with a REST API architecture in mind using Django along side with Gunicorn and Nginx on an AWS server to deliver TwitchChoice to everyone.
● Coordinated with another developer who worked on the front-end side of the app. Education
Holberton School of Software Engineering San Francisco, CA 2019
● Completed the Foundation Full Stack Engineer Curriculum (C, Python, Bash, Web Infrastructure, RESTful API).
El Camino College Los Angeles (incomplete) 2018
● Major: computer science