Huguenot, NY *****
Career Goals:A senior full stack software development position would help continuing career goals. Skills
Software Technologies Languages Operating Systems
Visual Studio 2015 (.NET) .NET Framework C# Windows 10 Linqpad ASP.NET VB.NET Windows Server 2016
Microsoft SQL Server MVC (ASP.NET) HTML 5 Windows Server 2012 R2 MySQL Web Api2 (ASP.NET) CSS 3 Android
Firefox .NET WCF Services Java
Fiddler ADO.NET C++
Postman Entity Framework
IIS Angular JS
Apache Tomcat JQuery
MS Office Ajax
Microsoft Project Bootstrap 3
Google Docs LESS
Git (source control) JSP
SVN (source control) N-DEx
TFS (source control) SSIS
Team City KONY
Orange and Rockland Utilities, Inc.- Sr. Systems Analyst One Blue Hill Plaza
Pearl River, NY 10965
July 2017 to current
● Working with business users to design and implement new features for several business-facing web and desktop applications throughout the entire software development life cycle (planning, analysis, design, and implementation). These applications improve the company’s efficiency as well as allow them to remain compliant with the regulations set forth by the Public Service Commission. The applications also involve the use of the .NET Framework, ASP.NET, JQuery, Ajax, Bootstrap 3, Telerik, VB6, SQL, DB2, and SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services) technologies.
● For larger projects, I also manage a team of developers using an Agile process. While managing the team, I remain a key participant in designing and implementing new features as previously described.
● Providing one off data extracts from application databases as requested by business users.
● Temporarily managing a team of 7 developers for 6 months in my manager’s absence (temporarily reassigned). Shaun Good
21 Martins Road
Huguenot, NY 12746
Freestyle Solutions, Inc - Manager of Product Development 9 Campus Drive
Parsippany, NJ 07054
March 2013 to July 2017
● Managing a team of developers and QA engineers previously managing a team of developers as large as 6. While managing these teams, I remain as a key participant in designing and implementing new roadmap features as previously described.
● Provided mentorship for all team members which is essential to continually improving the quality and efficiency of development teams.
J2 Software Solutions, Inc.- Software Engineer III
(currently Agisent Technologies Inc)
217 Big Spring Avenue
Tullahoma, TN 37388
December 2007 to March 2013
● Designed and implemented enhancements to the existing fusion center software application. This application provided statewide law enforcement data sharing capabilities. It was installed in several states within the continental United States and involved the use of the JSP, XML, Ajax, ADO.NET, XSL, .NET Web Services,
● Designed and implemented interfaces which sent data from other law enforcement software applications to the fusion center software application. The .NET Web Services, .NET Framework, .NET Windows Services, ADO.NET, XML, and XSL technologies are used in these interfaces and were written using the C# language.
● Designed and implemented interfaces which retrieved data from the LEADR software application and sent it to other systems. These interfaces utilized the .NET Framework, .NET WCF Services, .NET Windows Services, XML, and ADO.NET technologies and were written using the C# and VB.NET languages.
● Provided technical assistance involving the software where needed by the customer service team. Shaun Good
21 Martins Road
Huguenot, NY 12746
Factset Research Systems Inc.- Programmer/Analyst
601 Meritt 7
Norwalk, CT 06851
March 2007 to December 2007
Enhanced the existing Lotus Notes applications. These applications included a help desk application, and conference room reservation application. Both applications were for use internally within the company. The help desk application allowed users to report both software and hardware issues they were experiencing. The conference room reservation application allowed users to reserve conference rooms for meetings. The fact that the company has several locations each having several conference rooms combined with a large volume of employees made this application essential for normal day to day operations.
WTH Technology Inc. - Programmer/Software Service Manager 3665 Washington Blvd.
Indianapolis, IN 46205
April 2005 to March 2007
● Created new end-user applications and web services written in the C# language utilizing Microsoft SQL Server and ASP.NET technologies.
● Fixed software bugs with existing software written in C# and C++ which utilize Microsoft SQL Server, ASP.NET and MFC technologies. Some of these programs interact with the end user using HTML.
● Provided 24 hour customer software support for several clients using several of WTH Technologies software packages.
Developed a Web Service using ASP .NET. This web service, which was written in C#, took records management data from a Microsoft SQL Server database, formatted it into an XML file and sent it to RICI. RICI is a program by L-1 Identity Solutions, Inc. (currently Morpho Trust, Inc.) which allows the law enforcement community to take paperless fingerprints. I then created an end-user application written in C# installed on each workstation which controls the web service.
Developed a custom end-user application which takes Law Enforcement Incident Summary Information from a Microsoft SQL Server database and compiles it into a fixed width text file.
Developed an end-user application, using C#, which takes Law Enforcement Crime Data from a Microsoft SQL Server database and plots it on a map layer in Think GIS. Think GIS is GIS mapping software used by the public safety community.
Ensco Inc.- Programmer/Software Engineer
3 Holiday Hill Road
August 2004 to April 2005
● Developed a set of applications for Ensco as part of a contract they had with TRX, Inc. TRX had a contract with Citibank to develop summary reports for corporate credit accounts
● Developed several applications in Java which took credit card summary data from an IBM DB2 database and formatted the data into custom reports. These reports consisted of XML, CSV and plain text fixed width files. Banks use a variety of accounting software. These custom reports were uniquely created for each bank involved. These files were then combined with the other reports into a single fixed width text file and sent to Citibank by a program which was written in the Perl programming language. Education State University of New York Institute of Technology at Utica/Rome – Utica, NY Bachelor of Science, Computer Information Systems – December 2003 Deans List 3 consecutive semesters