Telephone Number: 1-562-***-**** E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Results-orientated accounting professional, efficient and organized professional with extensive experience in deadline-driven environment. Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills, with the ability to make well thought out decisions. Proven track record in consistently and effectively delivering accounting services that enhance the company's purpose and profitability.
Word Power point
Timberline Helisa Nomina
Downtown Management - Los Angeles, CA Mar 2019 To Present
• Prepare and examine accounting records, financial statements and other financial data and report findings to management.
• Develop, improve and issue timely monthly financial reports.
• Create new processes to improve financial efficiency
• Full maintenance of the company general ledger, chart of accounts and all financial records.
• Consolidated accounts payables, accounts receivables and payrolls.
• Receive and deposit cash and check payments as well as reconciled records and bank transactions.
• Develop policies and procedures to safeguard company assets and ensure transactions are recorded properly.
• Maintain and code company credit card receipts and reconcile to monthly statement
• Maintained confidential information, such as pay rates, bank account numbers, social security and individual employee data.
• Performed debit, credit and totals for client's accounts on computer spreadsheets using Excel.
• Performed general office duties and administrative tasks.
• Scheduled client appointments and maintained up-to-date confidential client files.
HUAWEI TECHNOLOGY SAS - BOGOTA, CO Mar 2016 to Mar 2018
Financial Analyst II
• Analyze requirements for financial system modules such as general ledger, accounts receivable, invoicing and accounts payable.
• Perform or assist with financial compliance and procedural audits.
• Auditing and reconciling of documentation to ensure company compliance with state regulations and internal procedural requirements.
• Plans, organizes, secures resources, and implements projects.
• Analyze and verify financial documents and reports.
• Participate in the development and implementation of financial procedures for LATAM.
• Manage outstanding financial issues, monitor variances and discrepancies.
CLARO COLOMBIA - BOGOTA, CO Jan 2014 to Feb 2016
• Properly manage detail information on all Accounts payable/Recievable.
• Assisting finance manager on multiple projects.
• Account Analysis & Reconciliations.
• Preparing daily and monthly treasury reports.
• Made sure the organization complies with all financial regulations.
• Providing support for internal and external audits.
• Processes payments and documents such as invoices, journal vouchers, employee reimbursements and statements.
• Calculate rates paid for purchases and all price extensions in order to leverage discounts from the financial institution to extende business relations.
• Verified items billed against items ordered and received and reconciles differences through follow-up with the vendor and/or other employees.
• Disburse funds using manual/local warrants or petty cash and makes change according to specific instructions or based on department expense history/demands.
• Handling and writing bank check.
DELOITTE & TOUCHE LTDA - BOGOTA, CO Aug 2011 To Dec 2013
• Responsible for the preparation of develop an understanding of the Deloitte audit approach, methodology & tools.
• Establish working relationships with client personnel.
• Perform analytical review of audit documents.
• Review client accounting and operating procedures and systems of internal control.
• Identify accounting and auditing issues; perform research to solve issues that arise.
• Prepare financial statement reports and documentation supporting
• Deloitte's audit opinions.
• Provide recommendations for improved controls and enhanced business efficiency. Plan and manage engagements and people along with ensuring deliverables meet work plan specifications and deadlines.
BACHELOR DEGREE en ACCOUNTING
UNIVERSIDAD SERGIO ARBOLEDA - BOGOTA, CO
SPECIALIZATION, FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
UNIVERSIDAD SERGIO ARBOLEDA - BOGOTA, CO