Distt - Baramulla, Pin -193201,
J & K, India.
Mobile Num: +965********.
To get hold of a company nurse position that will benefit from academic preparation, nursing experience and a driving work ethic.
Diploma FMPHW ( Female multipupose health worker ) by J&K State Para Medical Council.
Metriculation by the K&K State Board of School Examination
Skilled in surgical ward circulations.
Possess good interpersonal and communications skills and manage multi-tasking effectively.
Zest for learning, high stress tolerance and willing to be trained.
Proven team player, flexible, fast learner and alert. WORK EXPERIENCE:
September 2019 – Present: Private Duty Nurse
Private Duty Nurse in the state of Kuwait looking after a Kuwati Female Patient. October 2017 – September 2018: Nurse in Hamad Corporation Hospital,Doha, Qatar. Worked a a Nurse for a period of one year from October, 2017 t0 September, 2018. May 1 2015 – December 2016: FMPHW (FEMALE MULTI PURPOSE HEALTH WORKER) Worked as a FMPHW at GURU Hospital, Jammu and Kashmir. The Main responsibilities include attend the patient and conduct the tests, record keeping, child health care and many such responsibilities. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• As a CHILDCARE NURSE I took care of their basic need of Infants and Toddlers, I changed their diapers and prepared their meals. I maintained the children’s schedules, such as play, nap and meal times. I also supervised and monitored the safety of children in their care.
• Access, plan, implement, and evaluate individual patient care according to standards.
• Accepts responsibility for directions of co-workers in the implementation of plans of care.
• Complete assessment of patient and documents in medical record.
• Analyse the information collected to determine patients needs and expected outcomes.
• Observe, Evaluate and report symptoms and Conditions of Patients.
• Develop a plan of care based upon the assessment, diagnosis and expected outcome of patients.
• Administration of medications, monitor patients response to medication and documents.