University of California, Santa Cruz - Bachelors of Science Molecular, Cell, and Developmental Biology
● PCR and Gel Electrophoresis
● Cell culturing techniques
● DNA/RNA/plasmid isolation techniques
● Data Analysis
ScienCell Laboratories, Carlsbad Ca - Associate Molecular Biologist Sept 2019 - October 2019
● Responsible for Cell Culture work
● Maintained Documents
● Assisted Scientists as necessary
UCSC - Undergraduate Research Associate
Sept 2018 - Aug 2019
● Looking at the downstream effects of mutations in the KRAS pathway.
● Gained presentation skills of scientific data.
● Performed lipotransfections
● Changed stem cell media daily, passaged cells before they reached confluency
● Overall aim of the lab is to develop RNA based precision medicine. UCSC- Undergraduate Research Associate
Sept 2017 - June 2018
● Researching the impact of disease causing mutations on pre-mRNA splicing
● Cloned test exons and their flanking introns into splicing report vectors
● Introduced point mutations into Wild Type splicing report construct.
● Measured splicing efficiency of Wildtype and mutant splicing reports in cultured cells.
● Gained data analysis skills in order to determine experimental results