UTICA, KY ***76
*/**/**** – PRESENT
DEFAULT MANAGEMENT FORECLOUSRE ASSOCIATE
• Use computers for various applications, such as database management or word processing.
• Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
• Operate office equipment, such as fax machines, copiers, or phone systems and arrange for repairs when equipment malfunctions
• Assess clients' overall financial situation by reviewing income, assets, debts, expenses, credit reports, or other financial information.
• Calculate clients' available monthly income to meet debt obligations.
• Prepare written documents to establish contracts with or communicate financial recommendations to clients.
• Review files to ensure proper distribution and make decision in the foreclosure process.
• Worked with numerous Attorney offices in the foreclosure process to ensure file was moving to completion.
• Added and removed files from foreclosure holds with attorney office to ensure proper procedures were being followed and to allow borrowers time to send in requested information.
• Reviewed files for city liens, county taxes or HOA fees due. Requested payments for these such items as needed to ensure property did not go to Lien sales.
• Reviewed 2nd
liens for equity to ensure if file should be sent for foreclosure referral or sent to be charged off.
• Reviewed and approved first legal documents such as complaints, Notices of sale, notice of default and publication in order for attorneys to send for recording. JUNE 2004 – MAY 2008
PHLEBOTOMIST, OWENSBORO MEDICAL HEALTH SYSTEM
I am looking for a career that I find both challenging and rewarding. I am self-motivated with 10 years clerical experience and 4 years medical phlebotomy and medical office assisting experience. Looking for a job that will turn into a long term career. 2
• Match laboratory requisition forms to specimen tubes.
• Dispose of blood or other biohazard fluids or tissue, in accordance with applicable laws, standards, or policies
• Draw blood from veins by vacuum tube, syringe, or butterfly venipuncture methods.
• Draw blood from capillaries by dermal puncture, such as heel or finger stick methods
• Enter patient, specimen, insurance, or billing information into computer.
• Organize or clean blood-drawing trays, ensuring that all instruments are sterile and all needles, syringes, or related items are of first-time use.
• Collect fluid or tissue samples, using appropriate collection procedures.
• Transport specimens or fluid samples from collection sites to laboratories.
• Monitor blood or plasma donors during and after procedures to ensure health, safety, and comfort.
• Explain fluid or tissue collection procedures to patients
• Conduct standards tests, such as blood alcohol, blood culture, oral glucose tolerance, glucose screening, blood smears, or peak and trough drug levels tests.
• Train other medical personnel in phlebotomy or laboratory techniques.
• Performed EKG testing
• Answered busy phones in medical laboratory and outpatient labs.
• Corresponded with medical staff and physicians for lab testing and results.
• Input requested lab test and result into data base. EDUCATION
CRESTVIEW SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL.
DIPLOMA MEDICAL OFFICE ASSITING WITH PHLEBOTMY TRACT. INTERNSHIP AT OWENSBORO MEDICAL HEALTH SYSTEM
• Willingness to learn
• Interpersonal skills.
• Microsoft office proficient
• Proficient data entry skills.