Facilities Administrator / IT Support Tech - FACILITIES MANAGEMENT
Alexandria, VA 22302
Willing to relocate
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Facilities Associate 2 (PRJ02-Project Control Specialist) Salient CRGT - Silver Spring, MD
November 2017 to Present
• Provide technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Solutions are imaginative, thorough, practicable, and consistent with organization objectives.
• · Responsible for maintaining and updating the Space Planning and Space Utilization of DHA Leased Office Space
• Provided assistance with the planning and execution of the renovation project of two floors of DHA leased space at the Silver Spring Metro Center 1 building.
• Contribute to the completion of specific programs and projects.
• Provide assistance with onboarding of new hires inputting them into the Gallagher Access Control system to provide them with access to the DHA leased spaces and working with the DHA Telecoms Department to provide them with telephone and voicemail access.
• Assist with the Procurement of Office Equipment and Furniture
• Coordinate and Oversee the Delivery and Installation of Office Equipment and Office Furniture.
• Respond to maintenance repair requests and identifies problems/solutions.
• Coordinate various vendors and contractors in the maintenance and repair of equipment.
• Complete preventative maintenance on equipment and building systems.
• Manage inventory of office furniture and equipment.
• Keep records for preventative maintenance for machines and equipment.
• Ensure all safety equipment and security systems are operational at all times. Technologies Used: PC hardware, Microsoft Office 2013 & 2016 (Outlook,Word, Excel, Power Point, Deltek Time & Expense, Microsoft SharePoint, AVAYA Telecom, Gallagher Security System Facilities Administrator / IT Support Tech
NTT DATA Federal, Inc. - McLean, VA
March 2009 to November 2017
• Maintain inventory of electronic equipment owned by the company and track usage
• Coordinate with Vendors and Building Management for maintenance, repairs, and upgrades of office suite and equipment
• Coordinate with supply vendors and service providers.
• Solicit bids and negotiating with vendors.
• Facilitate procurement and purchase of various equipment, supplies, and services.
• Audit vendor bills to make sure all charges are correct.
• Assisted in the authoring of NTT DATA Federal Procurement Policy
• Assisted in the authoring of NTT DATA Federal Business Continuity Plan
• Assisted in the authoring of the NTT DATA Federal Security Policy
• Assisted in NTT DATA Federal maintaining ISO 9001 and CMMI Certifications
• Assist in management of office space and seating arrangements, and floor plans
• Assist in office moves, expansions, renovations, and remodels.
• Assist in the analysis and planning of current and future office space needs
• Assist in management and maintenance of office network LAN and computing infrastructure
• Provide LAN support to end users
• Assist in the maintenance of CISCO Call Manager system and CISCO Unity system
• Install, configure, test, maintain, and troubleshoot end user hardware, and networked peripheral devices
• Install, configured, and update software for end users Technologies Used: PC hardware, Microsoft Office 2013 & 2016 (Outlook,Word, Excel, Power Point, Deltek Cost Point, Deltek Time & Expense, Microsoft Active Directory, Cisco Call-Manager, Cisco Unity, Deltek CostPoint, Gimp
Video Production Assistant
FAIRFAX SPORTS NETWORK - Fairfax, VA
March 2004 to November 2013
• Tape high school and college sports broadcasted on local cable channels in VA, DC, and MD.
• Job duties: Camera Operator, Audio Engineer, CG Operator, and Floor Manager.
• Assist in troubleshooting and fixing various video equipment Senior Project Administrator
Keane Federal Systems, Inc at Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation - Washington, DC October 2007 to September 2009
• Analyzed project Invoices for all of the various projects and contracts
• Completed paperwork for on-boarding procedures, and out processing
• Provided administrative to both Keane Management and Federal Government Management
• Communicated policies and procedures to entire staff
• Performed Records Management duties and archive files Facilities Assistant
Keane Federal Systems, Inc - McLean, VA
May 2007 to March 2008
• Inventoried electronic equipment marked for disposal
• Tested and inventoried Computer Equipment in storage
• Inventoried telephone equipment belonging to KFSI, input the data into a spreadsheet
• Reconciled the Facilities Management's Purchase Card Database
• Conducted inventory of retired laptop computers, recorded the data, and removed all Hard Drives
Keane Federal Systems, Inc at SEC - EDGAR PROJECT - Alexandria, VA August 2007 to October 2007
• Provided administrative supported to the Operations Manager and the Release Manager
• Verified data on the Investment Management Excel report generated by the EDGAR System.
• Updated various inventory spreadsheets
• Updated various 'Statement of Work' documents and 'Task Order' documents
• Verified maintenance and support status of the computer hardware and software.
• Researched computer hardware and software needs for possible future procurement
• Assisted the Document Spec Lead in updating various documents relating to the EDGAR System
Personnel Security Assistant
Keane Federal Systems, Inc at FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION - Washington, DC March 2006 to March 2007
Provided clerical support for clearance adjudications for employees, contractors, and task force groups.
• Updated case files in FBI computer systems by performing criminal database checks, and assigning case files.
• Provided additional administrative support to managers and supervisors. Systems Administrator II - Inventory Control Specialist COUNTER TECHNOLOGIES INCORPORATED at Department of State - Washington, DC August 2004 to March 2006
• Provided administrative support to senior managers and technical personnel
• Providing clerical and records keeping management to monitor equipment acquisition and disposal
• Coordinated office functions to ensure security policies and procedures were implemented
• Administrative tasks in security management, and emergency response Identification Media Technician
COUNTER TECHNOLOGIES INCORPORATED at Department of State - Washington, DC November 2003 to August 2004
Performed administrative and clerical tasks in the production of Department of State identification cards and building passes
Bachelor's in Integrated Studies
George Mason University - Fairfax, VA
September 2000 to May 2003
Associate in General Education
Northern Virginia Community College - Annandale, VA September 1996 to May 2000
High school or equivalent in General Education
Robinson Secondary - Fairfax, VA
September 1990 to June 1994
Facilities Management (7 years), Office Operations (7 years), Inventory Control (10+ years), Personal Property Management (10+ years), Personal Security (3 years), PC hardware (10+ years), Tier 1 and Tier 2 IT Helpdesk Support (3 years), Microsoft Active Directory (3 years), Microsoft Office 2013 (4 years), Microsof Visio (7 years), Microsoft Project (5 years), Cisco Call-Manager (3 years), Cisco Unity (3 years), Deltek CostPoint (7 years), Adobe Creative Suite (3 years), Security Groups
Golden Key International Honor Society
September 2002 to Present
Alpha Chi National College Honor Scholarship Society April 2003 to Present
College of Humanities & Social Sciences Chapter of GMU Alumni Association June 2015 to Present