Name-Surname : Mikail Ceren
Phone : 054********
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Address : Ankara/Turkey
• Master of Science in Computer Engineering
Yıldırım Beyazıt University, Ankara Jan 2016-…
• Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering
Muğla Sıtkı Koçman University, Mugla Sep 2011-Jun 2015
• English Preparatory year
Muğla Sıtkı Koçman University School of Foreign Languages Sep 2010-Jun 2011
• High School
Ö.H. Halil Türkkan Anatolian High School Sep 2005-Jun 2009 PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
• Software Development Specialist(Ante Grup Bilişim) Nov 2017-July 2019 Ante Grup is a company that develop solutions for defense industry. I am working as Software Development Specialist at internal and outsource projects. Firstly I worked as outsource with Icterra. I gave support Icterra GO project. I used Java, Play Framework and MySQL to develop this project. After that I worked at internal OJO project from Ante Grup for recruiter companies. I developed OJO is a enterprise recruitment software. The project provides management of candidate all process. Also it provides the management of customers and projects for recruiter companies. I used Java, Spring, MySQL, Hibernate, Maven, Bitbucket technologies to developed this project. Also I used Amazon Web Services(AWS) for example S3, EC2, RDB for this project. I deployed the project to Amazon EC2 so that I have experience about AWS.
• Software Developer, SGK(Social Security Institution) Oct 2016-Oct 2017 The Social Security Institution is the governing authority of the Turkish social security system and provides individuals with social insurance and universal health insurance. Part of a team which is responsible for designing and developing software/web applications for the relevant branches in the institution. Constructed quite a number of web services, scheduled modern batch job applications using Java 7 programming language and IBM DB2 with IBM RAD 9.0 on WebSphere Application Server 8.5.
• Summer Intern, Sungur Bilişim Teknolojileri İTÜ Teknokent Jun 2014-Sept 2014 Sungur bilişim is a startup company in İstanbul.I worked as an intern engineer in the database and software department. I worked darülaceze foundation web project. I developed some web screens using Asp.Net(MVC) in this project. Also I helped about structure database of this project.
• Summer Intern, Molekül Yazılım, Erciyes Teknopark Jun 2013-Sept 2013 The company that provides solutions to family physicians in the health sector. I worked as an intern engineer in the Element Family Medicine Information System project. I have tested the working status of the system. Also I answered questions about the system coming from family physicians.
• Development Environments:
Eclipse, IntelliJ Idea, IBM RAD, Netbeans, Visual Studio, Anaconda, Pyscripter,
• Programming and Scripting Languages:
• Technical Skills Summary:
Apache HTTP Server, IBM WebSphere Application Server, Glassfish Server
• Markup Languages:
HTML, CSS, XHTML
• Software Design:
• Database Technologies:
MS-SQL Server, IBM DB2, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, SQLite, phpMyAdmin
• Academic Software/Tools and Skills
Machine Learning, Data Mining, Image processing, MATLAB, OpenNlp, OpenCV, Weka, Bioinformatics(NCBI Eutils)
• Operating Systems:
CISCO packet tracers
Adobe CS5 Photoshop, Joomla, Microsoft Office, Open Office PROJECTS
• Ante Grup OJO Project Feb 2017-July 2019
• SGK Modern Batch Project Oct 2016-Oct 2017
The project was developed for scheduled batch jobs. I found all workplaces KKÇ in Turkey. I made the closing process automatically. Also I found all fake workplaces and I made it controlled at database system automatically. I used IBM Modern Batch technologies and Java programming language and IBM DB2 with IBM RAD 9.0 on WebSphere Application Server 8.5.
• ONS Radar Project Apr 2016-Oct 2016
ONS Radar designed to analyze operator's performance compared to their competitors. Operator may realize comparison results for country, region and city levels. It supports engineers in map domain to determine degraded patches easily in order to improve network performance. I used Java, Spring, Angular Js, MsSQL, HighCharts, Bootstrap, HTML, CSS and PivotTable technologies.
• Automation System of Private Educational Institutions Sept 2015-Jun 2015 This project is school management system for special education schools. It includes all the information of the students. Also I applied to Kosgeb for taking project support. I used Java, JSF, PrimeFaces and MySQL technologies.
• Book Promotion Website Sept 2015-Jun 2015
• Sentiment Analysis for Turkish Political Parties Feb 2015-Jun 2015 I used twitter data in this project. Firstly I collected tweets from Twitter using Twitter API. In this site a user comment for each political leaders, stating his/her general opinion about the leaders especially with a related icon (positive, neutral, negative). I gathered all the data from related hash tags of the site. I did the analysis of data using the techniques of sentiment analysis. After that I showed results as charts. I used Python, Perl, Java, OpenNlp, Zemberek and Weka technologies. CERTIFICATES
• 2015-CCNA Routing and Switching: Introduction to Networks
• BİLMÖK(Conference of Computer Engineering Students), Kocaeli Mar 2013-Apr 2013
• LINUX Summer Camp Abant İzzet Baysal University, Bolu Aug 2013-Aug 2013
• Academic IT conferences, Mersin University, Mersin Feb 2014-Feb 2014 PUBLICATIONS
• Ceren M, Demir C, Günal HA and Süzek TÖ, "Özel Eğitim Kurumları Otomasyon Projesi", Poster presentation at 7th Uluslararası Eğitim Arastırmaları Kongresi, Muğla, 28-31 Mayis, 2015
• Ceren M, Demir C, Günal HA and Süzek TÖ, "Özel Eğitim Kurumları Otomasyon Projesi", Poster presentation at 4th Genç Beyinler Yeni Fikirler Proje Sergisi, İzmir, 23 Mayis, 2015
• Mikail Ceren, “Engelsiz Eğitim Modülü”, KOSGEB Ar-Ge Inovasyon desteği başvurusu, 11 Mayıs 2015, Muğla
• ENGLISH (Advanced)
• No smoking
• Driving license(B)
• Reading about history and computer science
• Marbling art
• Riding bicycle
• Writing and reading poems