Mohammed Ali Sultan
Male, 50, Married
Facility and Operation Manager
Etisalat Facility Managment
(Reporting to: Area Director)
UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia
Sep.2019-Till Now Etisalat Facility Managment – Zayed M. Hospital(Abu Dhabi)
May.2014-June 2019 Gulf Engineering Services LLC (Facility management) Dubai,UAE
Operation Manager(Maintenance and sales management
(Soft and Hard services)
Management of services and processes that support the core business
Of an organization, involve in both strategic planning and day to day
Operations, particularly in relation to buildings and premises
Operating all related activities to hard and soft
Estimation and preparing tender documents.
Responding appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise and dealing with the consequences.
To ensure that day-to-day functions follow the strategies of the chief executive officer in advancing the goals of the organization. Behind only the CEO in authority and responsibility, meet with department heads and employees, determine staffing requirements.
Formulate company-wide policies and find the most efficient ways to implement them.
Comply with ISO company standard
ensuring the building meets health and safety requirements
keeping staff safe;
planning best allocation and utilisation of space and resources for new buildings, or re-organising current premises;
checking that agreed work by staff or contractors has been completed satisfactorily and following up on any deficiencies;
coordinating and leading one or more teams to cover various areas of responsibility;
Using performance management techniques to monitor and demonstrate achievement of agreed service levels and to lead on improvement.
Meat service Level Agreement (SLA) and Key performance indicators (KPI) as per client requirement and standard
Preparing all stand operating procedure(SOP)
. Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement a facility management program including planned preventative maintenance PPM and reactive maintenance RM and life-cycle requirements
- Conduct and document regular facilities inspections
- Ensure compliance with health and safety standards and industry codes
-Allocate and manage facility space for maximum efficiency
- Coordinate intra-office moves
- Supervise maintenance and repair of facilities and equipment
oversee facility refurbishment and renovations
- Plan and manage facility central services such as reception, security, cleaning, waste disposal and parking
- Implement best practice processes to increase efficiency
- Obtain quotes and tenders from vendors and suppliers
- Calculate and compare costs for goods and services to maximize cost-effectiveness
- Negotiate contracts to optimize delivery and cost saving
- Coordinate and monitor activities of contract suppliers
- Manage contractor and vendor relationships
- Manage and review service contracts to ensure facility management needs are being met
- Ensure delivery schedules, quantity and quality criteria are met
- Check completed work by contractors and vendors
- Verify payment and invoicing match contract pricing
- Plan and monitor appropriate facility management staffing levels
- Ensure efficient utilization of facility maintenance staff
performance manage, develop and train staff
- Prepare and track facility budget
- Monitor expenses and payments
- Generate and present regular reports and reviews of facility-related budgets, finances, contracts, expenditures and purchases
- Develop and implement cost reduction initiatives
- Advise on and monitor energy efficiency
- Oversee environmental health and safety
- Assure security of the facility
- Respond to facility and equipment alarms and system failures
- Provide prompt response to requests and issues from facility occupants
Typical tasks may include:
preparing documents to put out tenders for contractors;
project management and supervising and coordinating the work of contractors;
investigating availability and suitability of options for new premises;
calculating and comparing costs for required goods or services to achieve maximum value for money;
planning for future development in line with strategic business objectives;
managing and leading change to ensure minimum disruption to core activities;
Directing, coordinating and planning essential central services such as reception, security, maintenance, mail, archiving, cleaning, and waste disposal and recycling.
Purchasing materials with best market prices and best credit facility conditions.
March.2008-April.2014 SIGMA ENGINEERING LLC
MEP manager, installation testing and commissioning and project coordination.
- Lead the effort in coordinating and managing the MEP trades on major construction projects,working with project team to ensure successful completion of all MEP trade work.
-Estimate and scope MEP services during pre-construction.
-Managing and lead subcontractors from ground-breaking through testing and commissioning
-Review and approve material and equipment for MEP systems
-Installation and start-up MEP systems.
-Coordinating all MEP activities, materials procurement.
-Managing and operating production of duct and accessories in workshop.
Jan 2003 - Feb 2008
Al ittihad duct fabrication
Handling all operations which are belong to production, maintenance, sales and purchasing of duct workshop for air conditioning and fabrication all required accessories for air conditioning work.
Repairing and programming for all machines and equipment.
Oct 1996 - Feb 2001
Facility management and maintenance engineer Amman, Jordan
.Maintain and ensure that all industrial machinery and equipment's running smoothly and reliably.
.Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance.
Ensure full compliance with health and safety legislation
.Installation all mechanical services for MDF rooms
.Preparing and checking drawings
.Coordinate with all local authorities.
.managing site budget.
Team Assistant Sites Manager. Supervision for all teams handling with survey and ordering materials, invoicing and administrative activities
Dec 1995 – Sep. 1996
Jabri Confectionery Co
Maintenance Mechanical engineer
-installation and repairing of mechanical components and systems
-Measuring the performance of mechanical components,devices,and engines.
-Controlling maintenance tools,stores and euquipment.
-Monitoring and contolling maintenance cost.
Sep1986 – June 1988 Taha Hussein Secondary School Amman, Jordan
High school certificate
Sep 1988 - Jul 1995
Moscow, Russian Federation
Mechanical engineering and Manufacturing Technology, Bachelor(BSc/BA), GPA good
Windows & Office tools
- ISO 9001:2008 Internal Auditor Certificate
-Valid UAE driving licence
-Prefer to work in multinational company