Logistic and Supply Chain Manager
Driving license: Yes
PE RSONAL SUMMARY
A highly effective Professional with a wealth of experience in Supply Chain Management with a solid background in Warehousing, Manufacturing and Logistics Operations. Taking full ownership for the security, storage and the internal distribution of products, ensuring that planning functions are managed efficiently and materials are available when required. Possessing excellent communication and negotiating capabilities and effectively working as part of a team and leading it to success.
• Develop strategic and tactical plans for the efficient operations of the Procurement and all other Related Departments.
• Analyze statistical data to determine feasibility of buying products and to establish price objectives.
• Supervise the efficient flow of goods, services, and information between points of origin through customer placement in order to meet customer requirements.
• Participate in locating sources to supply and making comparative evaluations of quality and features, completing and tracking Purchase Requisitions.
• Assess cost effectiveness of products, projects and services.
• Manage International and local procurement, Logistic Operations and material re- sources to ensure and manage the elements necessary to conduct business in an efficient and effective manner.
• Procure all Raw materials and products locally and internationally.
• Negotiate prices and terms with suppliers, vendors, or freight forwarders.
• Plan out all warehouse resources and activities in relation to companies ‘objectives and targets.
• Setting up Procurement procedures and training in UN mission in Sudan.
• Realize the annual budget for purchasing, construction and maintenance of vehi- cles, communications equipment, generators and collateral equipment.
• Ensure the smooth running of logistic Operations to meet the financial goals.
• Create and instigate an enhanced inventory process that slashed shrink to its low- est.
• Develop and implement integrated logistics solutions by close collaboration with senior leadership.
• Analyze current systems and devising innovative and appropriate solutions.
• Ensure that all objectives, instructions, and directions from the operations manager are successfully achieved.
• Implement new quality assurance initiatives to increase product reliability and cus- tomer satisfaction.
2018–Present Procurement & Logistics Manager- Khatib & Alami Sierra Leone 2014–2017 Supply Chain Manager – United Plastic Card Co. Saudi Arabia 2013–2014 Procurement / Facility Manager – PAE Government Services Sierra Leone
2011–2013 Supply Chain Manager – United Plastic Card Co. Saudi Arabia 2007–2010 Procurement Operations Manager – PAE Government Services Sierra Leone
2003–2007 Managing Director – Eid Brothers (EBMT) Sierra Leone ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS
2009 Lockheed-Martin Business Skills Training Course PAE Government Services Sierra Leone
1987 Bachelor of Arts, Economics Sonoma State University California 1989 Bachelor of Arts, Computer Programming Coleman College California Jihad Eid
Driving license: Yes
Arabic (C2), English (C2)
Sociable, Flexible, Accountable,
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Supply Chain Operations,
and negotiation, Customer
KEY SKILLS AND
Import & export, Supply Chain
Management, result focused,
Football, Fishing, Walking