808-***-**** / firstname.lastname@example.org
P.O.S. Hawaii, Honolulu, HI 1996-2002, 2011-2017
Provides retail and restaurant management solutions to businesses with a focus on optimization of hardware & software procurement & process design for efficient point of sale operations. Installations include businesses in Guam, the Marshall Islands, the US mainland and Hawaii. Systems Integrations Development Director
● Managed sales and accounting system hardware and software implementations, customizations, migrations, security, training & tier 1-3 client support for over 100 clients in the agricultural, retail, hospitality and food services industries across all Hawaiian Islands & Guam.
● Setup, maintained, and migrated multi-store Linux, Novell, Windows Server (Exchange, AD, SBS), cross platform and virtual (VM) environments.
● Quickbooks, MAS90, and other accounting software integration to Point of Sale software.
● SQL database query and Crystal Reports customization
● Designed implemented and secured WAN, LAN, and WiFi networks.
● Remotely diagnosed and repaired thousands of systems.
● Setup secure local and cloud backups.
● GSuite Administrator and MS Office expert.
Nerdie Birdie, Port Townsend, WA 2017-Present
Award winning Washington Tier 2 Producer Processor focused on small batch, slow cured craft cannabis that is responsibly sungrown using regenerative, natural farming and living, soil food web based systems. CoFounder, General Manager (2017 - Present)
● Won silver medal in the August 2019 High Times Seattle Cannabis Cup for CBD Vape.
● Accountable to the CEO for management & reporting of farm’s progress to research (breeding projects), cultivation (yield per square foot) & sales (market segment share, active clients, monthly recurring revenue) goals.
● Responsible for managing traceability system for inventory, cultivation and sales.
● Responsible for managing up to 4 cultivation and processing staff in accordance with company mission, vision & values.
● Grew business from 0 clients & 0 market segment share to 22 clients & 8% share within 12 months.
● Created mail chimp campaigns for new products, sales, and outreach.
● Maintained security cameras and DVR systems, networks and computer systems.
● Performed light construction and maintenance.
Venus Surf Adventures, Pavones, Costa Rica 2004-2011 Adventure Sports & Wellness focused tourism business offering all inclusive vacation packages targeting corporate teams & women ages 28 to 50. Activities and services include surfing, boating, rafting, hiking, yoga, travel, room & board.
CoFounder, Director of Sales, Operations, Fun & Safety
● Created & managed digital & referral sales / marketing programs yielding ~100 group reservations and ~200 clients in less than 7 years using adwords and google analytics.
● Created & managed all aspects of hiring & scheduling for surfing, ATVing, boating, rafting, hiking, yoga, travel, lodging & dining activities.
● Directly responsible for the management of up to 8 vendor and internal staff in service of client groups as large as 12.
● Photographed hikes, boat trips and surf lessons.
● Successfully taught hundreds of clients to surf ranging in age from 6 to 75.
● Led nature hikes and river tubing adventures.
● Certified in CPR & First Aid.
● Achieved Spanish Fluency.
Bachelors of Business Administration, Hawaii Pacific University, Concentrations in Environmental Studies & Information Systems
Science of Regenerative Organic Cannabis (2019), Cannabis Natural Farming (2018), Korean Natural Farming (2016), University of Hawaii’s Business of Agriculture (2016), PCI Qualified Integrator and Reseller (2016), Google Certified Associate - G Suite Administrator (2017)