• A Proven Leadership experience in creating strategies, mentoring and achieving goals in profit and non-profit sector, seeking a challenging opportunity to learn, grow, manage and lead projects where my advanced skills, education, extensive training and experience can be utilized Qualification
• Team Management
• Knowledge of operating standard office
• Data and Credit Analysis • Decision making
• Excellent written and verbal communication • Ability to multitask
• Workflow process analysis • Strong problem-solving skills Work Experience
FedEx Express October 2017 – Present Cambridge
• Research and analyze financial and operating information related to companies to assess credit risk of present and potential client exposures
• Provide input to sales team related with Credit given and float time allotted to customer
• Review credit documentation for conformity with approved Credit Terms and condition
• Always check the Equifax rating of the new on-board companies and provide analysis to sales and finance team
• Provide approval to customs team to clear the parcels from Canadian customs and check company’s payback history
Delivery Management – Quality Coach
Majorel September 2017 – Present Waterloo
• Provides coaching, advice and guidance based on audit findings, and delivers performance feedback to associates
• Train and coach employees on Managing customer deliveries, Shipping investigation, Return investigation.
• Identifies adverse performance trends and patterns
• Participates in meetings and presentations or other designated special projects as assigned by department management
• Evaluate and monitor employee performance KPIs and suggest improvements in one on one meetings
• Perform auditing by capturing all required data elements in internal online database and generate reports Credit Manager
Axis Bank Ltd. February 2017 – August 2017 India
• Coordinate with lenders, loan managers, collection teams to manage portfolios.
• Always analyze the rate of interest, funding, mortgage value and product features with competitor Banks and suggest the management about the changes.
• Liaison with product team and provide feedback and insight analysis to build competitive products and to increase the market share.
• Developed business plans, marketing programs, operating budgets, and action Plan along with Vice President.
• Verify Financial and Property Documents and to provide recommendation to operations team for disbursals. Branch Manager – E-commerce
IndiaMART Intermesh Ltd. October 2015 – February 2017 India
• Prepare proposals and quotations for the clients and ensure that it meets their requirement.
• Participate in Clients events and industry seminars so that we can present Company and its policies and make better relations with the clients.
• Provide Product and Skill development training in Punjab region and cover around 10 branches including 220 personnel.
• Drive performance incentive structure and sales promotion schemes. Collecting market feedback and provide periodic updates to the management for formulation of policy & strategy. Deputy Manager – Branch Banking Operations
Axis Bank Ltd. August 2011 – September 2015 India
• Audited internal financial processes on a quarterly basis.
• Ensure compliance with Banking rules, Regulations & Procedures.
• Provide daily progress reports to Senior Vice President/ Circle Head with the achievement/budgeted for all the branches in the city.
• Facilitated month-end close processes, invoicing, journal entries and account reconciliations.
• Check the Due Delinquent Receivable accounts on daily basis. Education
Master of Business Administration Aug 2009 – July 2011 Lovely Professional University, Phagwara (India)
• Post-Graduation in Finance with a CGPA of 8.11 on the scale of 10. Bachelor of Business Administration Aug 2006 – June 2009 Kumaun University, Nainital (India)
• Graduated with major in Finance and Human Resource.
• Designed a Presentation on Employee Engagement and Motivational Factors and presented in National Seminar.