DIGVIJAY SAMANT SHIP NO: ****
• To have command as a Master on a foreign going merchant vessel.
• To be more disciplined, agile and a person of good mental and physical strength.
• To achieve a good social status, become a Captain and hence command my ship in the most efficient and economic way, bringing Laurels to the company.
• INDOS No. : 17NL2402
• Date of Birth : 15th February 1998
• Place of Birth : Munger, BIHAR
• Sex : MALE
• Height : 180cm
• Weight : 71kg
• Father’s name : Niranjan Kumar Singh
• Profession : Government Teacher
• Mother’s name : Kanchan Kumari
• Profession : Housewife
• Permanent address : Bari Ashikpur, Jamalpur, Munger, Pin- 811214, Bihar, India
• Contact No. : 911-***-****
• Email id : email@example.com
Co - Curricular And Sports Achievements:-
• Bugler in Prestigious Band of T.S.Chanakya
• Ex – Cadet Activity Forum (CAF) In-charge of T.S.Chanakya in 2017-18
• Member of Winning Team in Football Tournament held in T. S. Chanakya in 2017-18.
• Runner-up in Table Tennis Tournament held in T. S. Chanakya in session 2018-19
Prize in Model making in SCIENCE EXHIBITION AT T.S. CHANAKYA in session 2016-17
• Selected for 25th
National Youth Parliament Competition held in 2011-12
• Second Position in Hindi Debate held In Kendriya Vidyalaya, Jamalpur in 2011-12
• Second Position in Hindi Extempore held In Kendriya Vidyalaya, Jamalpur in 2010-11
• Second Position in English Debate held In Kendriya Vidyalaya, Jamalpur in 2010-11
• Second Position in Hindi Debate held In Kendriya Vidyalaya, Jamalpur in 2010-11
• Third Position in Quiz Competition held In Kendriya Vidyalaya, Jamalpur in 2010-11
Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting (FPFF) in T.S.Chanakya.
Personal Safety and Social Responsibility (PSSR) in T.S.Chanakya.
Elementary First Aid (EFA) in T.S.Chanakya.
Personal Survival Techniques (PST) in T.S.Chanakya. Pre.-
Standard BOARD Result Year
10th C.B.S.E 9.0 CGPA
Semester University Result
1st Semester IMU 73.6%
2nd Semester IMU 63.6%
3rd Semester IMU 76.4%
4th Semester IMU 71.6%
5th Semester IMU 76%
6th Semester IMU 78.92%
Security Training For Seafarers with Designated Security Duties
Field of Interest:-
Writing Poetry & Quotes
Playing and Watching Football & Cricket
Playing Table Tennis
Watching Movies and Listening Music.
Travelling and Exploring New Places.
I hereby declare that all above mentioned information is true to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Place: NAVI MUMBAI DIGVIJAY SAMANT
SHIP NO.:- 7715
CMDE. RAJEEV BANSAL
CAPT. S.B. Sinha
CAPT. PRAG MEHROTRA