Nicholas T. Davison
__PROFESSIONAL SUMMARY__ Decisive, results driven executive offering 19 years of proven results in B2B and Executive Level sales, management and customer service. Bringing 3 years in natural gas Utility Commodity sales, 4 years in natural gas fuel sales, and 12 years in truck lease account management and business development sales. Charismatic professional, committed to organizational and individual success; reputation for being laser-focused on accomplishing immediate and long-term company goals and objectives through exemplary ethics. EMPLOYMENT HISTORY CONSTELLATION an EXELON Company, Baltimore MD 6-2015 to Current Largest Utility company in the nation providing Utilities and Energy Services to Commercial & Industrial companies and residential customers.
C & I Gas - Business Development Manager
Developed and managed Natural Gas commodity territory sales directed at commercial and industrial businesses; reviewed long term energy efficiency plans and made recommendations.
• Achieved 173% of quota.
• 100% customer / client retention
• Question Based Selling Certification
Distributed Energy – Territory Manager
Five State Territory management of Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) fuel contracts and customers in the transportation industry; developed CNG as a viable, stable, less expensive, cleaner and domestic transportation fuel to all Americans including shippers, transportation companies, private and public/national and regional fleets.
• Energy Program analysis
• Business planning / customer service problem solving
• Contract negotiation, Community presentations and account management. CLEAN ENERGY FUELS, Newport Beach, CA 1-2013 to 12-2014 Provides compressed and liquid natural gas fuel for the transportation, industrial, and city utility fleets. Educates transportation companies on natural gas as a viable, less expensive and cleaner transportation fuel to shippers, transportation companies, private and public / national & regional fleets. Business Development Manager
Responsible for promoting and cultivating Liquid Natural Gas fuel sales in the Great Lakes area – IN, MI and OH.
• Grew customers by 120%
• Achieved 115% of Quota
• Conducted training sessions in five states with energy professional leaders Nicholas T. Davison
NAVISTAR INC., Lisle, IL 3-2012 – 11-2012
Truck OEM Manufacturer with dealerships nationwide Territory Sales Manager
Responsible for implementing appropriate business and Vehicle Center sales strategies in assigned dealer markets to ensure maximum customer interface, market growth, and profitability for company and dealer channel. Provided ongoing support to local dealership salesreps to retain customer accounts and aggressively acquire new customer accounts. Conduct Trade Shows.
• Achieved 134% of Quota
• Achieved 90% of Customer Retention numbers in volatile market
• Acquired 14 New accounts in volatile market – 100% of new accounts quota STOOPS FREIGHTLINER / NATIONALEASE Fort Wayne, IN 2007 - 2011 Truck and Trailer dealership
Account Manager / BDM
Full Service Truck and Trailer Lease and Sales rep. New Marketing evaluation responsibilities; Truck Lease presentation & training of new reps; contract negotiation and revisions; Sales Deck/Cut Sheets development, and client growth development/account management.
• Achieved 100% of Replacement Quota
• Led the area in New Accounts
• Grew the area business by over 850%.
PENSKE TRUCK LEASING Fort Wayne, IN 2000-2007
Full Service Lease and truck/trailer rental company Lease Account Manager
Full Service Truck and Trailer Lease & contract maintenance
• Grew District business by over 30%
• Averaged over $2.6M in total revenue every year
• Achieved 125% of New Accounts Quota
• Led Midwest in New Accounts
• Awarded Area’s Highest Percentage of Profit Per Sale ACADEMIC CREDENTIALS Bachelor of Science in Organizational Leadership
The Indiana Institute of Technology / 3.9 GPA - Graduated with Honors Summa Cum Laude PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Navistar Vocational Boot Camp
Freightliner Business Class Masters Truck Sales Certification Mercedes Sprinter Van Sales Certification
Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
Socratic Sales Training (Negotiating, Presentation, Sales, Account Management) Understanding and Selling at the CFO Level
Nicholas T. Davison
Salesforce, Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, ACT Prospecting, ADP Prospecting & Inventory Management / Reporting, Socratic Sales Training (Negotiating, Presentation, Sales, Account Management), Understanding and Selling at the CFO Level, Full Service Lease Account Manager School MILITARY CREDENTIALS
Public Health Specialist, San Antonio, TX -School of Aerospace Medicine OSHA Environmental Compliance Enforcement Program
Certified National Readiness Team - Kunsan, Korea
Staff Sergeant United States Air Force
National Guard Recruiter
Air Traffic Control Specialist
Navy Achievement Medal/Meritorious Unit Commendation Medal National Defense During Wartime
Petty Officer Second Class, Leadership
Aircraft De-Icing Certified – US Navy, Keflavik Iceland Air Operations United States Navy, Basic Training, Great Lakes, IL Honorable Discharge