Fatma Sherif Farid Mohamed
Address: ** ** ******* ***** **** khalf El Abour, Nasr City, Cairo, Egypt.
Seeking a position in the field of Finance/Investment or administration in a reputable company whereby my educational, field work background and experience can be developed and built upon in a progressive career path.
MBA from Information Technology Academy Canada– 2011, Major: Banking and Finance, Grade: Very Good. Enrolled in CMA- part 1 from IMA January 2020.
Enrolled in IFRS Diploma from ESSA January 2017.
Bachelor of Commerce, English Section, Ain Shams University – 2007, Major: Accounting, Grade: Good. Centro Global Solution
February 2018 till now:
- Maintain general ledger and preparing journal entries through creating account payables, fixed Assets, & cost center allocation, to ensure accuracy of accounting data
- Reconcile monthly bank statements through verifying all deposits, and handle discrepancies to ensure accuracy of cash flow
- Monitor Financial system through accurate and on time filling financial data to ensure validity of information on the systems.
- Assist in coordinating the company's annual audit with its external auditors through preparation of disclosures and variance analysis to ensure accuracy of information presented
- Create related reports on Periodical basis through tracking, measuring, monitoring performance to provide performance tracking and take decision on improvement opportunities Youssef Allam Group
February 2016 till January 2018:
Budgeting and Reporting Financial Analyst at Financial and strategic planning unit Responsibilities:
- Business plan analysis and preparation, capital budgeting and financial statement analysis.
- Develop budgets track and analyze actuals and identify opportunities and challenges taking into account company’s goals and financial standing.
- Recommends actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; studying proposed challenges.
- Assemble and summarize data to structure sophisticated reports on financial status and risks QNB ALAHLI
February 2008 till Dec. 2015:
Section Head Accountant, Finance (Daily journal – Basel II – CBE reporting – Accounting control) Financial statement and accounting methodology since June 2013. Responsibilities:
- Produce financial statements, management report and custody financial statements.
- Plays the role of business partner with external auditors, regarding the financial data.
- Apply accounting policies that are complied with IAS and CBE rules.
- Produce Basel II reporting.
- Produce QNB monthly package.
- Representative for Operational Risk department.
- Following up the end of month closing process & preparing/confirming of posting all monthly closing entries
(i.e. deferred tax, income tax, IRS revaluation, FW revaluation…).
- Following up the bank investments in debt instruments and equity instruments (revaluation, dividends collection, recognize the impairment losses if any).
- Following the settlement of tax imposed on T-Bills and T-Bonds.
- Following up the existing balances of provisions on periodic bases. BSAF (Sea and air freight) Co.
Operation executive since August 2007
- Working as operation executive for foreign countries.
- Ensure professionalism & high flow of communication with suppliers.
- "Negotiation Skills" course at QUEST.
- “Presentation Skills” course at QUEST.
- “Banking Operations” course at (Egyptian Banking Institution).
- "Basics of Working Sharia-Compliant banking" course at (Egyptian Banking Institution).
- "Advanced Business Etiquette in Brief" course at Protocol and Etiquette Academic Center of Excellency Middle East.
- "The Road to Basel III International Training Program" at (Developers for Training and Consultancy).
- “Personal Effectiveness" course at QUEST.
- "Internal Customer Handling" course at QUEST.
- “The Basis of Evaluating the Creditworthiness and Provisioning” course at (Egyptian Banking Institution).
- “Financial Statements Analysis “course at (Egyptian Banking Institution).
- "Bank Risk Management" course at (Egyptian Banking Institution).
- "ICDL" course.
- "Ms- Excel 2000"course.
- "Ms- Access2000"(MS Access concepts, Advanced MS Access, MS Access application).
- “Basics of Capital Market” sessions and simulation at Ain Shams University.
- "Youth Leadership Initiative" sessions include" career planning, emotional intelligence, leadership in the 21st century, get over it: overcoming your fear of public speaking" at Smart Village.
- "El Ahly bank"(Roxy branch) from 1/7/2004 to 31/7/2004
- "Caltex Petrol Co."(Garden City branch) from 15/06/2005 to 14/07/2005.
- " Misr America international bank"(Garden City branch) from 7/08/2005 to 25/08/2005.
- Excellent command in all Microsoft applications.
- Fluent in written and spoken Arabic
- Fluent in written and spoken English
Other Relevant Skills:
Self development, self driven result oriented, hard working, relation building, completely achieve the desired missions and goals, can effectively work and cooperate work with a team and influence them toward the organizational goals, professional in customer service, fluent to all organizational changes and feedback communications.
- Date of Birth : August 31, 1985.
- Nationality : Egyptian.
- Marital status : Single.
- References: Available upon request.