E-MAIL ID: email@example.com
MOBILE NO: 979*******
CAREER OBJECTIVE: To enhance my technical skills and professional ethics in a dynamic way. Education
Kumaraguru College of Technology, Coimbatore.
Autonomous, Anna University, Coimbatore
B. E. Computer Science and Engineering
8.84 CGPA (88%)
Indian Matric Higher Secondary School, Dharmapuri. HSC - State Board
Indian Matric Higher Secondary School, Dharmapuri. SSLC- State Board
Areas of Interest
DBMS, Data Analytics(python), Operating systems, Social media analytics
C, HTML & CSS, XML, PYTHON basics
MYSQL, MSSQL, Oracle
Anaconda (Jupyter), Microsoft SQL server, Oracle SQL developer, Crimson Hexagon, Power BI.
Windows 7, 8, 8.1,10, Ubuntu.
Currently working as an Analyst (Performance Improvement team)-Business Advisory Services in Ernst & Young LLP, Tidel Park, Chennai (working from Jun 2019) PROJECTS DONE
• “CARDIAC-ARRHYTHMIA CLASSIFICATION”
Faculty Guide: Prof. Dr. D. Chandrakala, Dept. of CSE, KCT The system will classify whether persons heart beat level is normal or abnormal using ECG waves using classification Algorithm (Neural network & support vector machine). This can be done using Analysis of ECG Waveform to detect abnormalities. Electro Cardiogram Signal is a diagnostic tool for cardiac vascular diseases. This enhances the possible development of suitable system for easier detection of Arrhythmia.
Technology: ANFIS and SVM classification algorithms (Machine learning) Tools used: MATLAB R2014b
• “Share to care” WEB App (Donate things to needy) Faculty Guide: Prof. Nandakumar, Dept. of CSE, KCT This system has donor (KCTian’s) and recipient (KCT NSS members) module. If the students want to donate some products they need to go as donor. It contains donor
(user) details. Time slots are also mentioned in the corner of that page. Meanwhile, in recipient page we have username and password for authentication purpose. After entering a valid credentials, then the NSS members can see what the products are available with corresponding room number and person’s details. Mainly, it saves time for NSS members to collect the product. It promotes the students to donate easy manner.
Tools used: XAMP, NOTEPAD++
• “An Analysis of pending cases in Indian courts”
Faculty Guide: Asst. Prof. Yamuna Thangam, Dept. of CSE, KCT This system enables the higher officials (Govt.of India) to analyses the pending cases in each state in our country. Delays and pending cases are the main issues for the contention of Indian judiciary system. This system mainly deals with the judicial process and court structure.
Technologies and languages used: Python
Tools used: Anaconda (Jupyter)
PAPERS AND WORKSHOPS ATTENDED
• Presented a paper on “Acousto Manager” in National level IEEE symposium in Sri Ramakrishna Engineering college and won third prize.
• Also presented a paper on “Solutions to solve basic human needs” in Karunya University, Coimbatore
• Attended a seminar on “Light year” in Kumaraguru College of technology.
• Have attended two-day workshop on “Augmented reality” in National Institute of tech, Trichy
• Also attended a workshop on “Machine learning and android app development” in Kumaraguru College of technology
June, 2017(6 days) – Visited BSNL branch at Coimbatore and gained knowledge about communication protocol
Python Pandas Data Analysis & Visualization online course in Udemy ACHIEVEMENTS AND AWARDS
Every year top 20 students from each department were awarded. I have received this scholarship thrice (Mahatma Gandhi scholarship)
• Web designing
• Object Drawing
NAME: KARTHIGA M
SPOUSE NAME: Mr. KATHIRAVAN M
LINGUISTIC PROFICIENCY: To read, write, speak: Tamil, English HOBBIES: Playing shuttle and self-grooming
Declaration: The information furnished above is correct to the best of my knowledge.