Glenn J Klunder
Detailed Customer Service Manager and effective leader with 20 years’ experience with successful track record in cutting cost, streamlining operations and increasing productivity with unsurpassed work ethic.
Skills & Abilities
Sales Training/Marketing Strategies/Inventory Management
Multitasking/ Problem Solving/Budgeting/Forecasting
Relationship building/Customer Service/Detail Oriented
General Manager-Smoothie King
Boosted retail sales 10% for 3 out of 4 quarters
Analyze and follow trends in all categories to maintain sales and inventory.
Managed, trained, coached and mentored 25 associates
Balanced budget through the P&L
Targeted businesses in the community with marketing stratagies.
Planned and developed complete data central system change for both FOH and BOH.
Awarded for the most improved sales in the region.
Packaging Manager -Old Bust Head Brewery
Reduced overhead by increasing number of volunteers
Operated and trained the operation of a fast paced automatic bottling system (able to produce up to 4000 bottles per hour)
Conducted the operation of filtering system of 60 plate filter system (capable 17 gallons per minute.)
Manage and train on the centrifuge and the automatic beer keg machine.
Improved the flow of 10000 sq. ft. warehouse and drive in cooler with organization.
Assist in running a 30 barrel brewing facility from the quality of the water to final product.
Handle facility repairs general and complex.
Senior Project Manager-United Stone and Tile
• Managed a $3.5 million commercial project in Washington, D.C., installing the highest level of marble and stone to perfection.
• Conducted scope of work to meet client’s specific needs per plan for quality, safety and service.
• Sustained a solid relationship with all project managers and superintendents.
• Setup workshops for the crews and office team as well with suppliers to increase communication and knowledge within the company.
General Manager-Panera Bread Co.
Exceeded company monthly sales target by 15%.
Generated a weekly schedule for 50 associates.
• Maintained highest standard for quality control through proper
training and inventory management.
• Increased the cafe's overall effectiveness recruiting, orientation,
coaching and discipline through communicating value and
• Provided strong connections and support our local community
• Balanced budget through P&L
Northern Virginia Community College
– Manassas/Loudon Campus
– Associates Degree in Graphic Communications
Reaching a mutual understanding between your clients, guests and employees to share, create and sell the meaning of the business that are portraying.
Establishing a clear vison with information, knowledge and methods to give the full understanding of where and how achievement will succeed.
James Plummer, Senior Project Manager,
Consumer Construction, 571-***-****
Shelley Campbell, Shelley's Floral,
David Peoples, Panera Bread,
General Manager, 703-***-****