E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile: +971-*********
http://sureshlakshminarayanan. xyz/ Skype IDs : suresh.safety Whatsapp:+91-984*******
Grad IOSH, HSE MANAGER WITH NEBOSH (DIPLOMA) AND PROFICIENT SKILLS AND 18 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN PETRO CHEMICAL, OIL & GAS -CONSTRUCTION, PIPELINES. POWER OPERATIONS & MAINTENANCE, COMMISSIONING AND OPERATIONAL PLANT OBJECTIVE: Highly professional, driven individual capable of high levels of judgment, decision making ability, significant long-term strategic thinking, seeking a top level leadership role in HSE, Safety, Security and Fire management, Emergency response, operational and support roles, vital to the organization. PROFESSIONAL SYNOPSIS
Demonstrated capabilities in Planning, designing and developing Safety & Security systems/procedures, loss prevention activities and training programs customized to plant needs. (Onshore & Offshore – Upstream & Down Streams)
Core strengths in identifying, implementing and monitoring of policies and procedure in regard with Health
& Safety and Security Management Systems according to the legislation regulations of the Country, Client and guidance of non governmental bodies like OSHA and international standards like IMS, QMS, ISO 9001, ISO 14001; OHSAS 18001:2007.
Deft in mapping HSEMS needs and devising cost effective solutions covering pervasive HSE stretch
Advice, guide and assist the senior management as and when required; on all the facets of HSE and ensure consistently to support, systemise, compliance, provision of requisite HSE resources and training needs are adequate in order to promote the safety culture and deliver the vision, objectives and set strategic plan.
Coordinate among all the projects achieve the corporate goal “Zero Incident”
Proficient in pro-active measures HAZOP, HAZID, OHRA Workshops, Investigation, Traffic Management, JSA, risk assessment (Quantitative & Qualitative), Risk analysis, contingency/Emergency planning and disaster management.
Meticulous approach with super planning, team management & implementation skills.
Excellent in man-management, leadership, Training and Budgeting skills. Good track record of excellent leadership and strategic management in a complex and international environment.
Strategic Thinking, Flexibility Managing Multi Discipline contractors Managing large HSE Department
Onshore, Offshore knowledge Preparation of HSE Plan & Procedures ERT leadership & Preparedness
On-Plot/site, Off-Plot/Site HSE Evaluation – contractor, projects Strong Client Facing skills
Liaise with Govt authorities HSE Audit (Internal & External) Effective HSE operation
HAZOP, HAZID, HAZCOM Proactive on HSE, Fire alert plan Behavioural mentoring / coaching
HSEMS System Design Traffic Management & control Investigation/Inquiry
Fluency in Computer Excellent command over English Tremendous communication skills
Well versed with Russian HSE Standards, Gazprom, Nipigas, ADEHSMS, ADNOC’s COPs, TAKREER CPs and QP’s COPs and various owners at international HSE Standards like ISO 9001; OHSAS 14001 & 18001:2007.
Successful HSE Manager’s role in Client/Owner, PMC and Four EPC Contractors with rewards from world’s prominent Clients (Russia-Gazprom, Nipigas, Oman-PDO, UAE-ADNOC, FERTIL & Takreer, Qatar-Qatar Gas, Qatar Petroleum. and India – Chennai Petroleum and Nagarjuna Oil Corporation).
Achieving LTI free man hours for the projects (Man hours without LTI yet from inception of present project)
Worked with leading companies of the Oil & Gas industries : Technip, Chiyoda, Chennai petroleum, CPECC, SINOPEC, WS Atkins, ADNOC, TAKREER, FERTIL, NIPIGAS, GAZPROM, QATAR GAS, QATAR PETROLEUM.
Profound knowledge in implementation of HSE regulations at Project Sites, Preventing/minimizing of work accidents/incidents.
Credited for preparation, developing and implementing HSE policies, Procedures and maintaining the documentations.
Well versant and expertise in active participation in HSEIA, HAZOP (Different Stages), HSEIA, FEMA & SIL studies. Prestigious
Distinction of implementing policies, Coordination, Evaluation, Analysis, Inputs, Effectiveness, Strategies Setting Quality of Reports and Effective monitoring and enforcing.
Developed innovative measures (Physical, and Mental) to upkeep the morale and efficiency of team effectively in a highly sensitive stressed environment.
Designed and implemented disaster recovery and contingency plans to handle Crisis and Business Continuity programs. Ensured preparedness for incident/emergency response exercises and events.
Excellent skills and vast experienced for all the phases (Site preparation, Construction, Commissioning, Start up Trial run, handing over and reinstate)
Empowered to head a large scale HSE management system includes security personnel. TECHNICAL QUALIFICATION & CERTIFICATIONS
B. E – Mechanical (Regular) 2000
MBA – Fire & Safety Management
NEBOSH – International Diploma (Level-6) Certificate # 00064167/778197 (UK Certification)
NEBOSH (IGC), UK Certification (UK Certification)
Grad IOSH, Certificate # 185994
CMIOSH, UK – Under proceedings
Authorised Russian Federation Qualification: Diploma in HSE Specialist
IRCA Certified Lead Auditor (OHSAS 18001:2007)
Certified Internal HSE Auditor (ISO 14001:2004 AND OHSAS 18001:2007) (UK Certification)
‘SPECIALIST MEMBER’ in International Institute of Risk and Safety Management, UK (Membership No : 301516)
“Leadership in Action” Affiliated member of IOSH-UK (Membership Number – 185994)
OSHA-GC (ID Card Number - 900109527) US Certification
Certification in Industrial Safety Management
Diploma in Fire and Industrial Safety Engineering
Disasters and Rescue Management Courses-Senior Level (Indian Military)
Fire Engineering & Risk Assessment Courses (Industrial, Civil and Defence) - Senior Level Course (Army)
Safety & Security Cautiousness and Analysis Course. (Indian Military)
Senior Commander Course (Indian Military)
Senior course in Instructor (Indian Military)
Computer Literacy - Excellent in Microsoft Office (WORD, EXCELL, POWERPOINT) Multi Lingual Proficiency - Fluent (Read Write & Speak) : English, Hindi, Tamil & Malayalam EPC – CPECC (China Petroleum), UAE Aug 2019 to Oct 2019 Position : HSE Manager-Site
Project – BIFP (Bab Integrated Facilities Project), Habshan (Temporary assignment) Client – ADNOC Onshore (ADCO)
Team : 180 HSE Personnel (3 Major contractors & 8 Subcontractors, Manpower – 9000) Brown field, High H2S Zone
EPC- CPECC (China Petroleum), Russia Aug 2017 to Jun 2019 Position : HSE Manager
Project: AGPP P2 (Amursky Gas Process Plant), Svobodny, Blagoveshchensk, Russia GC- Nipigas (GC), Owner – Gazprom
Team : 82 HSE Personnel (4 Major contractors & 5 Subcontractors, Manpower – 6500) Brown and Green Field
EPC- Al Turki Enterprises, Oman Mar 2017 to Jul 2017 Project : RHIP, PDO, Oman (Shutdown completed)
Position : Senior HSSE Manager (PDO Approved)
Team : 12 HSE Personnel (4 Major Contractors & subcontractors, Manpower – 3000) High Alert H2S and SO2 Zone
Project Activities: Shutdown (Major & Minor); Pipe Line, Working in well areas, H2S zones, Live Plants of PDO (RHIP & Operation) teams
EPC : SINOPEC International Petroleum Service Corporation Nov 2011 to Dec 2016: 5 Yrs Project : Construction of Oil Terminal in Hamriyah Free Zone, Sharjah (Project completed) Client : TAKREER (Jetty); ADNOC (Terminal & Pipe lines), PMC – WS Atkins Worked in China for FEED & Design Engineering Phase Position: HSE&S Manager
Major activities of projects: Construction of Major Oil Terminal & Jetty and Pipe lines Team : 22 HSE Personnel (7 Major contractors and subcontractors, Manpower – 6000) Gist of role & responsibility
* Strategic Planning, Execution, Coordination, Control, Assure and Monitor the Implication and Evaluate the HSE Performance and setting trends.
* Planning, Preparation, Implementation and reviewing of HSE Plan, Aims, Objectives, Targets, KPIs and various procedures in line with ADNOC HSE COP (Code of Procedures) TAKREER HSE CP (Control procedures) and Government laws/Code of practices such as AD-EHSMS, OSHAD-SF.
* Conduct various types of HSE meetings with Clients, Government authorities, senior & Line management, Supervisors & workforces.
* Assuring ‘Safety’ from the design stage to all the phases like Site preparation, Construction, Testing, Mech Completion, Pre-commissioning, Commissioning, HUC, Start-up, Trial run and reinstatement.
* Conducting Investigations and evaluating the timely compliance of recommendations.
* Conducting various Audits of EPCs and Sub-contractors and ensure timely close out of recommendations.
* Effective participation in HAZOP, HAZID, HSIA, OHRA study sessions.
* Assessing HSE standards and Compliance levels of EPC, Sub Contractors and Vendors
* Maintaining good rapport & relation with client (TAKREER, ADNOC) and Government authorities (Civil Defence, ADEHSMS)
* Giving Special attention to Emergency preparedness by preparing & reviewing HSE Plan; Setting and training ERT; Scheduling, Conducting & Assessing Emergency Drills; Ensuring the provisions and readiness of rescue equipments and forecasting the potential emergency situations.
* Conducting training/seminars for Managerial, Senior, PMC and Client level staffs
* Preparing Training slides, Schedules, matrixes and motivational campaigns, fliers etc and Training assessment & Evaluation, Designing OJT, Training analysis and setting training requirements.
* Ensure proper implementation of HSE Procedures in all Project activities, Premises and Camps
* Educate and Motivate workforce to comply all the HSE requirements
Position : Corporate HSE Manager (Safety) (Nov 2011 to Apr 2013) Location : Beijing, China
Projects headed : Africa - Angola (JS Block-32 & Mpungi oilfield); Cameroon- Addax Petroleum; Sudan; UAE- HFZ Oil Terminal & Pipe lines
Clients : NPDC, SUDAPET, ADNOC, Takreer
Gist of Role & Responsibility
* Provide HSE Leadership, directions and guidance to Units
* Liaise with Clients (Owners)
* Manage HSE Budget and resources for the Units
* Review and approval of Contract documents, HSE Plans, Procedures, Targets, KPIs of the projects as per the local regulations (Such as OGEL-sudan, XI-Labour Act of Sudan, GDES-Sudan, Guidelines of Khartoum Refinery-Sudan)
* Review periodical reports from various projects
* Conduct HSE MS Audits of the Units (projects)
* Prepare Executive HSE Reports, Annual reports and distribution.
* Inspections and visits to units to monitor the physical compliance of HSE MS
* Analyse the competency, performance and appraise the key persons.
* Conduct Investigation for major accidents and Review of all accident investigations Nagarjuna Oil Corp Ltd, India Jan 11 TO Sep 2011-9 months Project : Cuddalore Refinery,(LSTK) (Project is dropped due to fund issues) Position : HSE MANAGER
Team : 27 HSE Personnel, 4 EPCM, PMC, PMT and around 8000 workers EPC : Samsung Engineering Co Ltd, UAE-Ruwaise Jul 2009- Jan 2011 : 2 years Project : FERTIL-2 (Project Commissioned & completed) Client : FERTIL – ADNOC (Jetty and Fertiliser plant construction at Ruwaise) Position : HSES MANAGER
Team : 12 HSE Personnel, 6 sub-contractors and around 7000 workers) EPC : Chiyoda Technip Joint Venture, Qatar May 2004 – Apr 2009 – 5 Yrs Project : QATAR GAS 3 & 4, (QCS & QGX Proj – Trains & Facilities) (Proj Commissioned & completed) Client : QG (Qatar Gas), Qatar
Position : Area HSE Head – 2 YEARS
Position : HSE COORDINATOR/HSE TRAINING COORDINATOR – 3 YEARS Chennai Petroleum Corporation Ltd, Manali Refineries, India May 2002 to Mar 2004 - 2 years Project – Production/Process unit
Position : LEAD HSE ENGINEER
OISD, India. (Oil Industry Safety Directorate, Min.of Petroleum and Natural Gas) Mar 2001 to Feb 2002 - 1 yr Central Audit Team – HSE Inspector (Deputation from Indian Military) Military College of Electronics and Mechanical Engineering May 1990 to Feb 2001 -11 yrs
Lecturer (Mechanical, Safety, Fire, Security & Fire Fighting) in College of EME Corps, Indian Army
Design, Inspection, Maintenance of Arms & all facilities, Training standards, Flammable & Ammunition Storages etc.
Played vital roles with great responsibility in many Disaster Management (Emergency response Operations)
Studied BE Mech on regular as a scholar (Sandwich course authorised as per GOI-MOD) Contact/Referees Personal Details:
Name, Position, Phone and Email ID Company worked
Hu Zhijie, HR Manager
(Talks Only in Chinese Language, But email can be in English)
+791********; Email: email@example.com
Wang Wei; HSE Engineer
+791********; Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Roman Trubnikov, Senior HSE Engineer
+790********; Email : email@example.com
Nipigas, Russia (Client-For
Many persons are resigned. www.alturki.com Al Turki, Oman Tendai B. Kadyamadare
+968-**-******, Email : firstname.lastname@example.org PDO, Oman (Client for Al Turki)
Sinopec that SIPS division is disbanded. No contact information presently Sinopec, Sharjah Masthan Khan Pattan, Senior HSE Engineer
+971-***-******; Email: email@example.com
Takreer, (Client to Sinopec)
Date of Birth : 29 April 1970 Nationality : Indian Structure : Athletic body shape. (Ht – 182 cm, Wt – 82 Kg) Passport No : N8599554 Valid upto :19 May 2026
References and Verifying Documentation Furnished upon Request Dated : 10 Oct 2019 Suresh Lakshminarayanan