email@example.com • 347-***-**** • 255 Strawberry Hill Ave, Stamford, CT 06902
University of Connecticut, Storrs, CT December 2014
Bachelor of Arts Major: Economics Minor: Business Administration
GPA 3.81/4.0 (Major)
CFA Level II Candidate
Fintron, Fairfield, CT August 2019 – Current
• Serving an advisory capacity in the launch of a new investment platform.
• Assisting the firm in acquiring additional venture capital.
• Working part-time performing underwriting, increasing operational efficiency and assisting in the final development stage of the app.
Shaw Capital Partners, Greenwich, CT January 2016 – April 2019
• Performed extensive analysis on new investment opportunities in both debt and equity components of the capital structure in Commercial Real Estate Acquisitions
• Worked on underwriting and created financial models for current and new investment opportunities.
• Created and reconciled Financial Statements.
• Conducted fundamental analysis on investment high yield investor issues and CMBS loans.
• Performed relative value and covenant analysis on specific deals in both the private and public debt markets in order to provide investment recommendations to the portfolio manager and other members of the credit team.
• Created and prepared operating memorandums, teasers, financial reports for third-parties to evaluate our current dispositions and equity raises for development projects throughout the United States, Canada and Italy.
• Managed relationships with a large network of consultants, brokers, fund managers and other deal networks to originate, analyze and screen potential investment opportunities
• Worked with investment committee to structure term sheets for new investment opportunities..
Morgan Stanley, New York, NY April 2015 – November 2015
Wealth Management Fiduciary Associate
• Handled Financial Advisor inquiries through inbound call queue and email
• Answered inquiries by researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions
• Became familiar with Morgan Stanley’s product offerings, proprietary software, platforms and provided applicable guidance to other associates as needed
• Grew and maintained knowledge base on various retirement accounts and plans
BuildOn, Stamford, CT June 2014 – August 2014
• Assisted in the day-to-day accounting functions of a non-profit company.
• Reviewed and maintained all vouchers, check payments, and receipts for external auditing purpose
• Managed and organized accounts payable and accounts receivable files into their respective components of the balance sheet.
Investment Club, University of Connecticut
Founder & President
• Managed a $500,000.00 simulated portfolio of stocks
• Led regular sessions with stock pitches from club members
• Developed standardized research processes for members to follow
• Developed a relationship with an underprivileged youth, providing guidance and encouragement. Visits were 1-2 week
• Financial Analysis • Excellent interpersonal skills, team-oriented • iContact
• Distressed Asset Research • Strong Analytical & decision-making skills • Sage Accounting
• Investment Research • Self-Starter • Mezzanine Debt
• Financial Modeling • Excel - Pivot Tables, V Lookup, VBA
• Strong written verbal and communication skills • SalesForce
• DCF Analysis • Valuation