Sub: APPLICATION LETTER FOR ON-BOARD TRAINING
Referring to the above mention matter, I, Pravin S/O P.Gunalan, ALAM 012046, IC/NO 980********* a second year cadet in Malaysian Maritime Academy (AKADEMI LAUT MALAYSIA) pursuing the Marine Engineering course. I will be completing my second year in the said institution on September 2018.
1. Upon above title, I wish to apply for an internship under your prestigious company. As a cadet in Malaysian Maritime Academy (ALAM), it is a strict requirement for a cadet to perform his internship (on-board training) after the cadet’s second year in a company that is relatable to my field of study as per requirement for front ended program cadet. This on board training will be on my semester 5 and 6 studies which covers 365 days or one year.
2. As a company which empowers talents and potentials among individuals especially cadets, I believe that this company can greatly help me in moulding my skills and talents in the said skills. I also believe that my values as well as my visions in terms of working ethics are correlated with what the company has.
3. If I am given the chance to work such soaring company, I am certain that I will put my passion and enthusiasm on doing my job above all matter. I am confident that I will be a great asset in your company with the proper guidance and respect that the company could offer. Relating to the course that I am studying (Diploma in Marine Engineering), I am sure that I can make a meaningful contribution to your company.
4. From my point of view, your company is the suitable company for me and it will surely be a privilege for me to be doing my internship under your management as a cadet for my semester 5 and semester 6. And this company too can give me a better exposure on the field that I’m studying in order for me to advance my career and as well as this company in the future.
5. Along with this application letter, I attached my resume for your further references. I will be most grateful if my application is considerate favourably.
You can reach me through my e-mail:
And my phone number:
Thank you for your time sir.
Pravin S/O P.Gunalan
(Second year cadet)