Bachelor of Science: Applied Mathematics, Statistics Aug 2018 San Jose State University
• Related course work: Applied Probability and Statistics I & II, Business Management, Finance Modeling, Finance Analysis, Investment Analysis, Linear Algebra, Macroeconomics, Microeconomics, Mathematical Statistics, Mathematical Modeling, Numerical Analysis and Scientific Computing, Programming in R, Programming in SAS, Theory of Probability, Theory of interests. Work History
Business Analyst 5/2019 to Current
• Provided support to all data analysis and coordinate with customers and staffs, and resolved business associated issue for clients and performing audit on data, additionally, analyzed results and interpret data using statistical techniques and provided ongoing reports.
• Lead business process and workflow mapping/analysis using data capture and modeling technologies, methods and tools.
• Analyzed business, user and technical requirements for proposed SQL, web-based and system solutions.
• Used ERP system to the system management concept, provided decision-making operation means or weekly report for enterprise decision- making level and employees, and established a management platform based on the company's information technology.
• Did data mining that included data cleaning is to solve data quality problems and to make data more suitable for mining. Processed various dirty data in a corresponding manner, and obtain standard, clean, continuous data for use in data statistics, data mining, etc. Management associate and data analyst 11/2018 to 5/2019 SVSCC
• Applied web scraping methods to extract data from open sources and various customer account websites, processed and cleaned data integrity for analytics.
• Conducted statistics exploratory analysis in SAS and Python, developed and optimized dashboards with Tableau to maintain adequate supplies to reduce risk
• Drawn actionable insights and managed client expectations, which significantly increased due to implementation of revised, streamlined operations.
• Developed marketing strategy including the mathematical modeling on different campaigns or channel levels to capture profitable markets, potential customer and fostered brand identity and growth.
• Slashed payroll/benefits administration costs 30% by negotiating pricing and fees, while ensuring the continuation and enhancements of services. Analyzed and checked the collecting membership statements and thereby increased 30% benefits Successfully. Selected Projects
NBA ANALYTICS PROJECTS (coded in SPSS and SAS) May 2018
• Cleaned a raw dataset (data cleaning, data mining), reformatted variable values into numerical data, and imported dataset into SPSS and SAS
• Built predictive models including Decision Trees, Regression, and Neural Network; did A B testing using SAS and SPSS
• Identified influential significance for NBA player exercises INDEED.COM REFLECTION OF GDP (coded in SAS and Python) May 2019
• Extracted insights from the big data provided from Indeed.com, applied statistical modeling and machine learning techniques to analyze the number of job posting, number of job clicks, different industries and job title categories, combined with various economic indicators including each state's GDP, unemployment rate, average work hours, CPI, etc.
• Created Theme-river plot, interactive circle packing and violin plot for data visualization.
• Predicted Indeed.com is very informative in explaining economic indicators, specifically GDP for different states. Skills
• Excellent analytical, Problem Solving & Critical, Strong Verbal & Written communication skills
• Data Visualization & Business Intelligence. Strong skills in Micro Office (Excel, Word), MATLAB, Mathematica
• Statistics (Hypothesis Testing) Data Mining, Data Cleaning
• Programming SAS, Python, SQL, R
• Machine Learning (Decision Trees). Forecasting, Management Science