Mary E. Goodwin Freeling
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
•Software: Google Apps • ASAP CRM • Microsoft Office Suite • RQ4, IQMetrix POS Application • Cherwell Services Management (Ticketing System) • Cisco & Cisco Anytime/Virtual Phone System • TeamViewer (Remote access application) • Symantec VIP Access • Porting • Advance knowledge of Dell computers/printers • Active Directory
•Cognitive: Excellent ability to provide a quality customer service experience • Expert knowledge of IT, Retail and telecommunications industries
Insight Global Staffing/Cricket Wireless Atlanta, Georgia Helpdesk Support Analyst 1/9/2017-Present
• Consult with retail advocates to conduct computer diagnostics to resolve problems, provide technical assistance and support
• Create case tickets in the CRM (Client Relationship Management) database as required to appropriately route issue tickets or questions, and document resolution
• Develop a positive customer support experience by building strong relationships through deep problem understanding, ensuring timely resolution or escalation, and communicating promptly on progress
TRC Staffing/Chick-Fil-A Atlanta, Georgia Customer Support Analyst 8/2015 - 1/2016 -
• Advised clients on assessing and meeting quality standards for technical support through various platforms NCR Point of Sale registers, Verifone Payment Terminals, iPOS systems, and etc
• Installed, configured, and streamlined local and network Windows based clients, HP printers, Scanshell 800 scanners
• Modified existing software to correct errors, adapt it to new hardware, or to upgrade and improve performance.
Sage North America /Chick-Fil-A Atlanta, Georgia Senior Support Analyst 2/1999 - 4/2010 -
• Provided technical support for Peachtree Software web-based products including: ePeachtree, Peachtree Web Accounting, Peachtree Website Creator/Trader, Direct Deposit and Peachtree Payment Solutions
• Assisted users with upgrading, installations (both local and network) and use of the Peachtree Software line of products.
• Contributed written Knowledge Center articles in an effort to provide customers with an alternative resource for support.
•Bachelors of Applied Science in Administrative Management, 5/2015
Clayton State University (Cum laude)
•Associates of Applied Science, Health Information Technology, 2008
DeVry University, Decatur, GPA: 3.7/4.0 while working full time
• Network+ Training, 2000/Conquest Information Technology School, Atlanta, GA
• Certificate, Computer Upgrade, 1999/Cape & Bern Information Technology School, Atlanta, GA Training for Computer Upgrade and Repair: Received A+ Certification