Priyanka H. Nagar
A Motivated and Multi tasking HR Administrative manager with more than 3.5 years of experience working in IT Company. Skills include public speaking, creative, identifying talent and deploying professional development programs in order to achieve organizational goals and fulfill employees' needs and very keen to develop more professional skills.
EXAM PASSED INSTITUTION BOARD/
AMA/IGNOU 66% 2013 Full Time
GLS IBA COLLEGE
UNIVERSITY 69.00 % 2011 Full Time
H.S.C. (COMMERCE) SHARDA-MANDIR
SCHOOL G.H.S.E.B. 81.00 % 2008
SCHOOL G.H.S.E.B. 85.00 % 2006
I have total 3 years and 9 months working experience in HR Administrative Department. Current company name: Cimcon Infotech Pvt Ltd.
Designation: HR Administrative Executive
Work duration: January 2019 to till present
Skills I am using during my professional career :
Recruitment & Selection
Exit & Joining Formalities
Training & Development Records
Willingness to learn new things
HR & Admin ISO27001 Audit and
Quick Decision Making Skills
Highly Positive Attitude
2)Company Name : BriQs Data Private Limited,Ahmedabad Designation: HR and Administrative Department Manager Work Duration: January 2017 – December 2018(1 year 11 months) I was HR and Administrative department Head Manager in BriQs data Private company which is IT company and Subsidiary company of Quadi, USA.I have experience of handling 45-50 employees in Briqs Data Private limited.
● Develop and implement all necessary business policies and accounting practices; improve the finance department’s overall policy and procedure manual.
● Manage the overall operational, budgetary, and financial responsibilities and activities
● Analyze and present financial reports in an accurate and timely manner; clearly communicate monthly and annual financial statements
● Maintain the cash flow
● Calculation and update the cash expenses record
● Calculate and Update the Monthly expense record
● Coordinate and lead the annual audit process
● Calculate basic daily operation cost and maintain record
● Oversee and lead annual budgeting and planning process, administer and review all financial plans and budgets; monitor progress and changes; and alert about financial status.
● MIS and analysis on Daily
● Maintain good relationship with vendors and suppliers
● Maintain Payment Cycle on Monthly basis
● Supervise daily support operations and plan the most efficient administrative procedures.
● Identify previously problems and determine appropriate solutions
● Delegate tasks and set deadlines to the administration assistant
● Update, include and review all the administrative information into Feat ERP Human Resources Responsibility:
As an HR manager my approach towards the organizations growth was always optimistic in view. Being the part of Service Industry I fostered my attention to “Analysing Need”, “Talent Acquisition” and Reattaining the acquired talent. Throughout my journey I have thrived to achieve a goal of hiring good resource and sustaining them along with mapping their individual goals towards to that of the company's goal following with below responsibilities. :
● Full administration of human resources, professional development, compensation and benefits, performance evaluation, training, and recruiting
● Listen Employees feedback
● Help employees to have solve the issues
● HR policy making and implementing
● Run daily operations, coach employees, maintain quality control
● Recruitment, Selection and Documentation
● Issuing Offer/ Appointment/ Confirmation/ Relieving/ Experience Letter etc.
● Induction and Joining Formalities and Employee Orientation.
● Handling Employee and company Database
● Organize, Coordinate and execute various Employee Engagement Initiatives and been key Member of the Fun@Work Committee at Site that delves into bringing out new initiatives and activities to keep employees engaged at site like Birthday Celebrations
● Taken Initiatives in celebrations of festivals at site and effectively plan, organize and execute major events at the company
● Part of the team for carrying out Full and Final Settlement (FNF) for each Letters in the company
● Schedule interviews with the designated panels, follow up for & share the feedback with the candidates.
● Follow up with candidates to ensure acceptance of offers, joining etc and maintain a relationship thereafter.
● A guide when recruiting a new employee, making sure to have the responsibilities, workstation, computer, and all tools to develop the function
● When the employee arrive for the first time can feel that is welcome to our family
● Implement leave and attendance policy to ensure compliance, provide analysis to management and payroll purposes
● Monitoring day to day attendance, leave, etc. and preparing attendance report.
● Maintain / Update leaves records
● Payroll Management
● Calculation of PF and explain the concept to employees and take UAN numbers and maintain cycle of these payments
● Implementing salary
● Salary negotiation
● Developing and manage a comprehensive training program to educate employees regarding staff tools, policies, and procedures.
● A store of up-to-date and accurate information about the company’s employees. 3)Company name:Procon Management
Company Designation: MArketing and HR Manager
Work Duration:December 2015 - December 2016 ( 1 years) I was Marketing and HR manager in Real Estate Broking firm for 1 year.I am handling 6 employees while working in Procon management.
● Maintain Real estate Database
● Doing calls for properties requirements
● Online marketing of our clients property
● Calling clients and scanned property as per requirement and maintain records
● Advertise management
● Online advertising of our company's details
● Branding and Advertising of our company online
● Payroll Management
● Attendance management
● Leaves management
● Deal closing Commision counting and making records
● Account maintaining
● Cash flow maintain and cash expense record
● Database maintain
● Doing meeting with employees for daily work distribution
● Follow up for client requirement and task given
● Planning and taking follow up for client requirement closing My Hobbies
● Net surfing and learning new things
My personal skills
● Learn new things quickly
● Hard Worker
● Team & goal oriented
● Flexible and handling
● Good Interpersonal Skills.
● Decision Making Skill
● self Motivated and learner
Name: Priyanka H Nagar
Marital Status: Married
● HR policy making and implementation
● Recruitment and Retention
● Problem solving and quick and long term decision taking
● Team handling skill
● Performance evaluation and Management
● Listening skill
● Operational Account details maintaining records and calculation Languages Known
English,Gujarati,Hindi : Fluent Level
French as Beginner