Resume for Staff Nurse .
NAME : SUBHAJA. M
Post For Applied : Staff Nurse
Contact No : +974-********
E MAIL : email@example.com
Licence : Qatar Prometric Exam Passed .
An experienced and fully qualified registered nurse with 3 year & 6 months of experience of working in busy hospital environments in private sector. Able to work on their own initiative or in support of other healthcare professionals, whilst ensuring that at all times patient care procedures and practices are adhered to. Experience of looking after patients with various illnesses from chronic conditions. I am currently looking for a staff nurse position in a suitable hospital. EXPERIENCE:
ORGANIZATION PERIOD POSITION
Indira Gandhi Co-
01/09/2017 To Still
Staff Nurse / Cardiac
Staff Nurse / Cardiac
ADDITIONAL EXPERIENCE :
● BASIC LIFE SUPPORT COURSE CERTIFICATE. ( BLS )
● ADVANCED CARDIOVASCULAR LIFE SUPPORT COURSE CERTIFICATE. ( ACLS ) NURSING REGISTRATION :
Details Place Registration
Kerala Nurses and midwife’s
council INDIA KL04201603845
Karnataka State Nursing
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION :
Name of the Examination Name of the College Year
Bachelor of science in Nursing Zulekha Nursing college,Rajiv Gandhi University of health sciences, Karnataka 2009-2014 Board of higher secondary
Ramavilasam Higher Secondary School,
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
● Dynamic, continuous, complete and close assessment of the clients.
● Assessment,planning,intervening, implementations and evaluation of the client.
● Observing change in client’s condition, recording & reporting to the concerned authority & taking necessary action immediately.
● Early identification and prevention of complications.
● Co ordinating patient care with various departments and health care professionals.
● Maintaining effective gas exchange and tissue perfusion.
● Maintaining normal fluid,electrolyte & acid –base balances.
● Maintaining nutritional needs of the clients.
● Maintain high standards in preparation, calculation,cross checking and administration of drugs as per order.
● Maintain safe and conducive environment to the clients and the patient parties.
Maintain good therapeutic rapport between clients, patient parties and other health professionals with in the organization for the effective functioning .
● Assist the physician in various medical emergencies and assist in medical surgical procedures.
● Active participation in patient care as client advocate,teacher and approaching the client in a holistic manner.
● Care of patients with IABP, Mechanical Ventillators and Bubble CPAP .ECMO,
● Care of intercostal drainage systems.
● Care of Arterial Line, PA(Swan Guanz) catheters, Central Venous Line, Peripheral Lines, Urinary catheters,Rhyles Tube.
● Recognition and interpretations of normal and abnormal ABG.
● Collection of specimen & blood for ABG, culture and sensitivity and other lab diagnostic procedures.
● Assisting with Endotracheal intubation.
PROFICIENCY IN THE USE OF EQUIPMENTS
● Invasive & non –invasive ventilators
● Cardiac monitors
● Intra Aortic Balloon Pump
● Pacing box
● ECG machine
● Syringe pumps
● ACT machine
● ABG machine
● Vacuum suction apparatus
● AMBU bags
● Sphygmomanometer and Thermometer.
● Stethoscope and Pulse oximeter
MS Office – Word, Excel, Power Point, Access
Internet & E mail operations
Languages Write Speak
Kannada, Hindi & Tamil -
Name : Subhaja M
Date of birth : 31 08 1992
Marital Status : Married
Nationality : Indian
Passport No : P9877976
I do hereby declare that the above mentioned information is true to the best of my knowledge and belief. Place: Thalasery Signature
Date: 01.10.2019 (Subhaja.M)