No.**/A Kalaivanar Street,
Pin Code: 639201,
Contact no.: 822*******,
To establish a global career that offers challenge and growth with opportunities to enrich my knowledge, experience and skills while contributing the best of my knowledge to the ﬁeld.
S.S.L.C (2005-2006), Govt. Hr. Sec. School, Aravakurichi.
+2 (2004-2005), Govt. Hr. Sec. School, Aravakurichi. Technical Qualiﬁcation
Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering. (2008-2011) Arul murugan polytechnic college. Karur.
B.E in Electronics & Communication Engineering. (2011-2014) M.I.E.T Engg. College. Trichy
B.E with Electronics & communication Engineering background and serving as PRODUCTION Engineer in a leading Industry engaged in the manufacturing of Transformers, Coils, etc Chennai in India. Total Industrial Experience – 4 year 3 months
MAIN ACTIVITIES DONE:
Process Engineering, Quality Assurance, Manufacturing, Supplier Audit facing. Personal Skills
Possess excellent communication,
Go-Willingness getter, to learn.
Oﬃce Application : MS Oﬃce & Internet.
Designation : Trainee ( Production Engineer)
Name of Organization : Sree Vishnu Magnetics Pvt Ltd, Chennai-603 202
Duration : Jan 2015 - Mar 2016
Designation : Jr. Production Engineer. Name of Organization : Svm Pvt Ltd, Chennai-603 202 Duration : Mar 2016 - Mar 2019
Meeting customer requirements and On-time delivery.
Reducing process cycle time of individual parts with introducing and upgrading of Jigs and Fixtures.
Optimizing the manpower through’ the implementation of combined work processing in Production lines.
Prepare Production reports
Handled Flow Production, Batch Production, Cell Production and Mass Production.
Production Planning and Controlling, Work allocating, Production line balancing, monitoring, and maintaining systems to ensure smooth production.
Encouraging Team work and Communicating with the team effectively
Identifying bottle-necks in Production process and initiate corrective action to achieve daily production targets.
Maintaining good relationship and co-ordinate with supporting departments like tooling department to develop Jigs, Fixtures etc., as and when required.
Technical savvy, with strengths in engineering business processes, Manufacturing, driving Continuous Improvements.
Cost reduction initiatives
Effectively leading the teams for 5s
Implementation of Waste elimination and recycling techniques and TQM practices
Expertise in implementing Kaizen, Poke-yoke concepts.
Profound knowledge of ISO systems
Knowledge of developing FMEA, control plan and Process ﬂow diagram
Taken initiatives to do Inventory planning, Manufacturing Cost Analysis, Customer support activities etc…
Evaluating the skills of the operators and training them to perform their key roles.
Responsible for scheduling and advising on material usage. Investigated and applied new technology.
Maintained the manufacturing engineering system on part routing and standards.
Developed and hosted two Kaizen project every month on average.
Reduced downtime and improved production processes.
Improved work instruction and set up validation for new and regular production introduction.
Develop, manage and manufacture in compliance with QMS.
To provide managerial support to production manager on daily department operation, such as 5S, output and continuous improvement etc...
Provide input to plan, manage and perform product introduction
Assist with the implementation of continuous improvement processes for eﬃciency to create a Lean Manufacturing environment.
Promoted customer satisfaction and develop positive customer relationships.
Provided feedback on certain functional speciﬁcations in the work environment.
Investigated and applied new technology
Manpower allocate for every line as per skill matrix.
Maintain production and rejection chart percentage ratio of day by day.
Material qualiﬁcation and machine feasibility study and implement.
Maintain minimum WIP for avoid inventory loss.
I have done problem study and problem solving for critical situation.
• I have done below responsibilities for ISO documents. 1. FML (First middle last report)
2. Set up approval
3. Special process validation
4. 8D Analysis
6. Skill matrix
7. Plan Vs. Actual report
8. Process flow chart
9. FTT (First time through)
10. Master program report
Major Kaizen activities:
1. Actual: To Product Teflon fixing done by two man power critically. Alternate: Teflon sheet fixing fixture tool introduced for Teflon sheet inserting process. 2. Actual: To Product winding done by operator manually 25 no’s per day. Alternate: Delivered new concept with existing machine for winding done by 250 no’s per day...
3. Actual: To Product pin insertion done by operator manually 1000 no’s per day. Alternate: Delivered new concept done by 10000 no’s per day and avoid operator difficulties…
4. Actual: To Product Bobbin inserting position changed possible for every windings. Alternate: Locking point provide the bobbin inserting mandrel and avoid position change... 5. Actual: we have faced Litz wire damages for winding process. Alternate: Provide sleeve for Litz wire area and avoid damages... 6. Actual: Tape wastage faced on shield sub assembly process. Alternate: Make a profile for every sub assembly and cutting done by evenly... 7. Actual: Wrong plate assembly possibilities for transformers. Alternate: Create plate assembly jig and avoid the wrong assemblies... Production department
Synthesis S100 Winding Machine,
Semi-automatic soldering Machine,
Wayne Kerr Machine,
Vacuum Packing Machine,
ADDITIONAL STRENGTHS and CAPABILITIES
Why 8D Cycle Analysis Why Time Analysis Report Additional Responsibilities:
3. Internal ISO documents Audits
Name : S.Nallsivam
Father Name : R.Selvam
Date of Birth : 15.06.1991
Sex : Male
Nationality : India
Languages Known : English, Tamil.
I hereby declare that the information furnished above is true to the best of my knowledge and belief.