Dean. S. Allan
Proactive and driven professional with
exemplary communication and interpersonal
skills. Known for thriving in fast-paced and
changing environments. Clear communicator
and practiced multitasker with excellent
problem-solving and relationship-building
Education and Training
2018-2019 ICAR Premium Collision Repair Training
Certifications Calgary, Alberta.
● PM135E01-Optimizing Processes, Equipment and Compliance
● PM101E01-Learning Culture Overview
● PM105E01-Before Repair Starts
● PM130E01-Quality is your Business
● PM145L01-Refining the Team and the Business
BASF Automotive Refinish Coatings
• Organizational Structure Certification
Skills and Qualifications
Proficient in Microsoft
● Excellent communication
2007-2019 Superior Paint & Body Calgary, Alberta Production Coordinator / Production manager
● Ensured that inventory was purchased within inventory controls to meet workloads.
● Developed productive relationships with client and customers.
● Worked closely with management to uncover business needs to understand how I could best apply my skills.
● Inspected vehicles and presented findings upon completion and delivery to the customer
● Maintain fleet accounts and manage their relationships to the company.
● Completed Certifications and advanced knowledge of ICAR, services, and best practices.
● End of Day duties as well as on call responsibilities for alarms and major key holder.
● Organize and maintain workflows, in all areas of the shop from Prewash to Finished cars.
2005-2007 Petro Canada Calgary, Alberta
● Provide service of car washing for customers.
● Arranged new merchandise with signage and appealing displays to encourage customer sales and move overstock items
● Retained product, service and company policy knowledge to serve as resource for both coworkers and customers
● Maintain and provided service to areas to ensure spaces were safe and clean for customers.
● Provide refuelling and service to customers.
● Cashier, POS, and cash handling for the premises. 1990-2005 Ronalds Printing Calgary, Alberta
● Scheduling and maintaining staffing .
● Built and maintained effective relationships with peers and upper management to drive team success toward common sales, service and operational goals
● Clean and Maintain equipment to standards
● Cut, Fold, Collate, and Bind Books.
● Organize Production Meetings and ensure communications are met for successful production.
● Music, playing guitar, drums and Bass
References by request