Brady J. Duros
A highly proactive and resourceful team player, with a deep sense of integrity, who is driven to motivate others to perform at their best. I am looking to expand my career in Project Management within the greater Seattle area.
Business Air – Flight Operations PM 08/16 – Present
• Business Air provides private aircraft charter and management services at Boeing Field, in Seattle.
• Work directly with Business Air’s Director of Maintenance in a project management role. The majority of this work has related to setting-up compliant, efficient, and functional maintenance facilities as Business Air moved its maintenance operations from Dallas to Seattle in early 2019.
• Supporting the needs of charter operations
• Logistical Support
• Onsite customer concierge service
• Facilities and equipment maintenance
• Develop training curriculum for new and current employees
• Collaborating with other departments to implement safety training, audit processes, and new company procedures
• Serve as an interface between Business Air and its managed IT services provider – identifying long term needs and implementing projects and acting as a liaison
CPMG Washington – Facilities Manager 08/16 – 09/19
• CPMG Washington provides facilities management for offices and hangars at Boeing Field in Seattle.
• Managed three independently owned facilities on the airport, totaling approx. 130,000 sq./ft. of combined office & hangar space.
• Held this position concurrently with the Business Air Flight Operations role.
• Project management
• Worked directly with client principals to identify both short- and long-term needs of facilities
• Vetted and interfaced with contractors
• Planned, coordinated and executed commercial TI, HVAC, and Remodel projects
• Served as a liaison between internal leadership and clients
• Provided updates and course corrections as needed (CIP)
• Responsible for keeping facilities compliant with tenant’s internal Flight Department, FAA, OSHA, Airport and County standards
• Implemented & upheld security protocols
• Provided both on-site reactive and strategic maintenance for managed properties
• Worked with internal accounting team to maintain financial records, track budgets and spending, processing billing and invoices
The Museum of Flight – Facilities Technician II 03/16 – 08/16
• Performed facilities maintenance and related project management supporting all departments at the museum.
• Worked with the museum’s Private Events Department and the onsite catering vendor to plan and execute the logistics of a busy events calendar.
• Minor mechanical repair, painting, plumbing and electrical work
• Coordinated with specialized vendors for more complex projects
• Event planning, set-up, and breakdown
The Museum of Flight – Store Lead 06/14 – 03/16
• Held a leadership position with front-line retail staff in the museum store. Duties:
• Project management – employee training, store design, special events
• Supervised 12 sales associates and managed daily floor operations
Firestation Gourmet Deli – Catering Manager 06/11 – 05/12 09/13 – 06/14
• Helped design and implement the restaurant’s theme, layout and menu - both initially in 2007 and during the move to its second location in 2012. Also held this position between June 2011 and May 2012.
• Day-to-day management of and scheduling for a staff of 6
• Interviewed, hired and trained new employees
• Catering contract sales, as well as managing catering orders, deliveries, invoicing and billing
Columbia Distributing – Off-Premise Sales Associate 10/12 – 08/13
• Worked with route Sales Representatives calling on chain stores in the greater Seattle / Eastside area.
• Wrote orders, sold new product to buyers, designed store displays
• Directed a team of 5 merchandisers who worked between the route’s accounts
• Managed stock on hand for 8 stores and accounted for company & supplier tracking data
Safeway – Liquor Dept Manager 05/12 – 10/12
• Managed the operation of the Wedgwood store’s beer, wine & spirits department.
Novelty Hill / Januik Winery – Tasting Room Staff 11/10 – 06/11
• Worked behind the tasting bar and with event staff.
Central Washington University – Resident Assistant 05/07 – 11/09
• Paid live-in student staff position providing both personal and academic counseling & referrals for communities of 150-300 students.
• Upheld university policies and encouraged residents to live with responsibility and accountability
• Trained and onboarded new staff members
• Participated in continuing training for response to conflict resolution, drug and alcohol use, sexual assault, mental health, and other issues
• Central Washington University (Ellensburg, WA) - B.S. Flight Technology – 2010 (Graduated)
• Henry M. Jackson High School (Mill Creek, WA) - High School Diploma - 2006
Honors and Awards:
Eagle Scout – Boy Scouts of America - 2005