Office Manager/Team Assistant
***** ** ** ******* *****, Apt 22
Palm Harbor, Florida, 34684
Email firstname.lastname@example.org - Mobile: 727-***-**** Summary
I am a professional, responsible and hardworking individual, who always strives to achieve the highest standards possible, with excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and ability to relate to a wide range of people, confident, very enthusiastic and competent. A “can do” attitude with a flexible, proactive manner, team player.
Proficiency with MS 365, Lotus Notes, Outlook, Citrix, Quickbooks, Choose & Book, Kerridge, Datacraft hospitality Suite, Cabs, Tabs, Remedy, BIW and Vicinity help desk. Various switchboards, Meridian, Mitel & Avaya soft console, Cisco, Sage Act & Phoenix and Concur, SAP system for raising purchase orders and travel expenses Languages – English (Native) - UK Citizen - German Work History – Various Contracts
Aug 2016 - May 2019 - Volkerfitzpatrick Rail, Ilford, London. Team Assistant
● Document control working with BIW, work permits, document authorization for site contractors, weekly timesheets, printing and updating engineering drawings, H&S inspection documentation, contract agreements.
● Working independently assisting Site Managers and Directors with project drawings, timesheets, and induction documents, other duties when assigned.
● Verbal Inductions of new site employees, issuing PPE’s and health and safety procedures
● Scheduling of formal meetings and site visits. Answering telephone queries
● Booking lorry deliveries for materials using data scope for individual subcontractors
● Liaise directly with the site manager and Project engineers on a daily basis. Extensive diary management
January 2016 – June 2016 – Dornan M&E Group – Crossrail Project- Ilford, Essex Site Secretary – Project Administrator
● Working with a document control system also various administrative duties including payroll for permanent and agency staff, managing purchase orders for invoice payments and staff expenses. Extensive diary management and expenses. Feb 2015 – Dec 2015 – Aukett Swanke Architects, London. Team Assistant
● Extensive use of 4 projects and Newforma. Uploading and printing of drawings and updating site drawings, managing all documents with site contractors, updating document register, RIF’s follow up.
● Working with projects high profile residential projects Issuing permits, PPE’s, managing subcontractors documents for inductions
● Taking minutes, meet and greet clients, scheduling meetings and lunches
● Raising PO’s for site materials, tracking invoices in data spreadsheets. June 2013 – Jan 2015 – National Health Service, London, England Medical Receptionist/Administrator
● Overseeing the day-to-day administrative operations of general practitioners office and other healthcare facilities.
● Planned and supervised all medical services.
● Duties included monitoring budgets and updating health records
● Scheduling of formal meetings for general practitioners visits.
● Answering telephone queries from patients. Scheduling appointments
● Responsible to keep all patient records/files updated and in the highest confidence. organized diary management for General practitioners and nurse practitioners
● Liaise directly with the general practitioners and nurses for patient queries
● Taking minutes in meetings for patients scheduled operations and commissioning
● Photocopying, scanning accepting office medical deliveries
● Responsible for all other duties as assigned
November 2011- April 2013 Travelled to USA – family reasons June 2009 - Aug 2011 Landesbank Baden Wurttemberg (LBBW), London. Receptionist/Administrator
● Receptionist/Administrator, meet and greet clients. Coordinated with caterers for scheduled meetings and video conferences. Booking meeting rooms using outlook. Arranging and managing couriers, taxis, flights, trains and hotel bookings.
● The ordering of IT equipment liaising with maintenance engineers, ordering of stationery and management of stock control, telephone equipment, coordinating with the cleaning team.
● Reimbursement of invoices, issuing security badges, liaising with building maintenance health and safety procedures carried out as necessary fire alarms and security locks Education & Professional Training & Achievements
Certificates for various project management, administration and secretarial courses throughout my career
Volks-Hoch-Schule - German Language School 1995 – 1997 Certificates - Managing Safely, First Aid at work, Health & Safety St John’s Ambulance.