Einstein Moemeke Azuka
Concact Personal Data
Deeper Life Camp Road, Sex: Male
By Tombia Market, Phone: +234**********
Along old Okutukutu road, +234**********
Yenagoa. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bayelsa State email@example.com
To Improve the scope of my experience, building a noble, passionate and enviable career, maximizing interpersonal work relationships across diverse origin and strata of people, delivering my duties with passion and join in the Pursuit and prioritizing of the goals of my organization
I am a Soil Science degree holder, (B.Agric,) with; a good knowledge of computer and software applications(Ms-office, Ms-excel, power point, Ms-office access, Corel draw and internet); strong analytical & quick problem resolution skills; safety awareness; and can effective Work with minimal or no supervision; And excellent communication, inter-personal and organizational skills in multi-cultural environment; creative & innovative; I have demonstrated a good leadership proved through the supervision of work-groups and team lead in pursuing organisational goals; Am full of energy, honest and self-motivated.
* Time planning and management
* Safety awareness and incident recovery
* Soil Physiochemical Analyst
Sept 2003 – June, 2006 Fanco Farms ltd, Delta State, Nig.
As a Store Manager:
I was in charge of supply and discharge of animal feed and all other farm implements
* Effective planning of the inspection procedure and coordination of activities to increase maximum utilization of production time, and achieving high and international standard certification as embedded in Agricultural standard
* Inspection implementation, audit and verification activities that assure the feed Management system is effective
as farm welfare coordinator
* Monitor production procedure to ensure compliance to the company’s Quality plan and communicate directly to the department head or if any changes related to their operation
Continuously keep abreast of changes to company and industry standards through the Global process and other Departments.
* Review work instruction prepared by other departments related to quality conformance
* To analyze all processes, work operations, quality records and customers complaints to detect and eliminate potential causes of non-conforming products
2006 – 2008 Christ Ambassadors Nursery/Primary School. Port Harcourt, Rivers. Nigeria.
As a teacher / school coordinator
I teach and as well oversea the welfare of all the teachers in the school.:
May 2012 – August 2012 Songhai Delta Amokpe Delta state.
As students coordinator (as an IT student):
* Coordinating all students in their individual unit in the Company
October 2012-December 2012 Intels Nigeria Ltd.
(October- November) As a General Pantry Manager
In charge of supply and distribution of Provisions to all the department and units in the company
February 2012-July 2014 Sure Success Foundation Tutorial (NDU)
Teacher: Mathematics, Physics and Agricultural Science.
1996 Kanidinma Primary School Onicha-uku
2002 Comprehensive Secondary School
2014 Niger Delta University
* 2014 B.Agric. Soil Science (Niger Delta University, Wilberforce Island, Amossoma, Bayelsa State.)
* 2002 Secondary School Certificate
* Afrigrants Internship Certificate
* Certificate in Micro softword, Power Point and Excel. (Intel’s Nig)
Reading, Learning, Discovery, Travelling, gardening, carving, Work from home Playing with computer and surfing the internet
Qualification Certificate in Power Point, Microsoft Word, Excel, Corel Draw and Graphic Design by Afrigrants, Training on Agro Biological Production, Livestock production and Management skill by Songhai Delta Amukpe.