E-mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Mobile No.: +919*********
To be part of an organization where I get a chance to use and enhance my knowledge and skills to contribute to the progress of the organization, and learn to become a successful professional. WORK EXPERIENCE
Delhi Legal Services Authority, Rohini Courts, Patiala House Courts, Delhi- [April’17- July’18] Law Clerk cum Research Assistant
● Researched on-
● Handled the work of Traffic Courts.
● Assisted Legal Services Advocates who are trained advocate mediators to identify element of settlement in the referred cases which are taken up in the Crime Against Women Cell.
● Publication of pamphlets & information material to be used in awareness & legal literacy programmes.
● Handled the work of Family Welfare Committee.
● Brief Synopsis of cases dealt by DSLSA.
● Global Legal Associates, New Delhi
● Thomson Reuters, Online Internship, Campus Ambassador
● R.K. Singh & Associates, District Courts
● Chaudhary & Associates, District Courts and High Court
● Centre for WTO Studies, Indian Institute of Foreign Trade
● National Legal Services Authority
● Chaudhary & Associates, District Courts and High Court EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
COURSE NAME OF SCHOOL/
BOARD/UNIVERSITY PASSING YEAR
B.A. LL.B (Hons) Vivekananda Institute
GGSIP University 2016
Intermediate Bloom Public School CBSE 2011
Matriculation Bloom Public School CBSE 2009
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT & TRAININGS
● Intellectual Property Rights- Indian Law Institute- 2013.
● Consumer Protection Laws- Rostrum Law Academy- 2013.
● Online Course on Advanced Legal Drafting- Rostrum Law Academy-2015.
● Cyber Law- Indian Law Institute- 2015.
● Certificate course in Computer (CCC)- NIELIT- 2018.
● Certificate Course on Legal Provisions for the Protection of Women in India- Law Learners- 2018.
● Certificate Course on Validity of Contracts in India- Law Learners- 2018.
● Certificate Course on Enforcement of Fundamental Rights- Law Learners- 2018
(Certificate of Merit).
● Certificate Course on Liabilities under Torts- Law Learners- 2018(Certificate of Merit).
● Certificate Course on The Indian Partnership Act- Law Learners- 2018(Certificate of Merit).
● Anti-Money Laundering and Know Your Customer-Indian Institute of Banking and Finance- 2019.
● Cyber Crimes and Fraud Management- Institute of Banking and Finance-2019. RESEARCH PAPERS/ARTICLES/ESSAYS WRITTEN
● Euthanasia and right to die with dignity- A socio-legal study- 9th semester.
● Comparative study of juvenile justice systems across countries and comprehensive analysis of Juvenile Justice Act, 2015- Delhi Legal Services Authority.
● Domestic violence: silent voices- the case of male victims.
● "Is GST in reality Good and Simple Tax?" submitted in 18th ALL INDIA ESSAY WRITING COMPETITION, 2018 by ICSI.
● Good research and analysis skills.
● Strong verbal and communication skills.
● Proficiency in MS Office applications.
● Proficient with Lexis Nexis, Manupatra, etc.
● Received certificate for dedicated contribution in Thomson Reuters Legal Advancement Program as a campus associate.
● Participated in the International Conference-Legal Aid Catalyst for social change.
● Received certificate for being a part of the courtroom committee in the international moot court competition 2013(court marshal).
● Received a medal and certificate for being a head coordinator in organizing the International moot court competition-2014.
● Participated in client counseling session in 2014.
● Participated in Intra moot court competition 2015.
● Volunteer at Sampurna (NGO).