Columbia, MD, *****
Green Card Holder
With an over 5 years of experience as an SDET extensively worked on Manual, Automation, UI and Backend testing. An excellent team player with commendable communication, problem solving and analytical skills, I am comfortably able to prioritize and multi-task goals in order to meet deadlines, highly-driven and proactive team member. Passionate about Automation and team work.
• Proven ability in designing and creating automation frameworks using Java, Selenium WebDriver, Junit, TestNG, Maven, Jenkins, Cucumber tools
• Generated Behavior Driven Development by writing Gherkin language using Cucumber tool.
• Developed Scenarios, Scenario outlines, features and Step definitions and generating both html and Json reports. J
• Experience in creating, modifying and maintaining new and existing Automation Framework Models
(BDD/TDD, Hybrid and Data Driven Frameworks using POM).
• Performed Database/Backend testing by writing complex SQL and experienced working in MySQL open source database.
• Good knowledge on web services tools Rest API and understanding of HTTP code response.
• Implemented Selenium for running multiple tests across different browsers, operating systems, and machines in parallel.
• Worked on testing applications on different browsers like IE, Firefox, Safari and Chrome
• Performed Functional testing, Smoke testing, Regression testing and Backend testing.
• Hand on experience in defect-tracking tools like JIRA XRay
• Worked with DevOps, installing, configuring and integrating Automation scripts on Continuous Integration tools (CI/CD) like Jenkins for smoke and regression tests and configuring Amazon Web services (AWS)
• Hand on experience on IDEs like Eclipse and IntelliJ.
• Successfully Performed Data Driven Testing using data that was extracted from excel files using Apache POI.
• Good working experience with API manual testing using Postman, and automation testing using Rest Assured library with Java.
• Exposed using tools like Fire Path, Firebug for finding elements locator and generated absolute and relative XPATHS and CSS.
• Experience working in both Agile (Scrum) and Waterfall Methodologies.
• Hand on experience in GIT source version control tool.
• Familiar with Unix environments and on Linux operating systems 2
Java, HTML, CSS, SQL, Gherkin
Build tool/CI Tool
Maven, Jenkins, Postman
Automation Testing Tools
Selenium WebDriver, Selenium, RESTAssured,
Oracle JDBC, Cucumber, Junit, TestNG
Data-driven framework using POM, BDD
Bug Tracking tools
Jira XRay, TFS Visual Studio
Eclipse, IntelliJ, SQL Developer
SEPTEMBER 2018 – PRESENT
SDET / MeetSky
• Performed on various sharing files and folders
• Executed test automation scripts using Java, Selenium WebDriver
• Implemented Page Object Model in my framework and implemented Cucumber, Junit testing tool.
• Participated in User Stories walkthrough and provided feedback on the SMART Criteria.
• Working with Behavior Driven development (BDD) by writing Gherkins language in Cucumber tool, creating feature files, step definitions, runner classes.
• Well versed with Functional Testing, Smoke testing, Regression Testing, and Backend testing.
• Used various Selenium methods to handle alerts, popup, dropdowns, check boxes, radio buttons, dynamic calendars and web tables in Selenium WebDriver.
• Created Test Cases by analyzing User Stories and Acceptance criteria.
• Reviewed database test cases according to assigned requirements to validate reports by retrieving data with SQL queries from oracle database.
• Involved in Continuous Integration of the automation framework with Jenkins.
• Actively participate in Agile /Scrum model and in all Scrum Ceremonies like Sprint Planning, Daily Standup, Reviews and Retrospective meetings.
• Generated Test Reports using HTML reports test script execution and created the error screenshots.
• Performed code reviews and mentoring team members on automation concepts and best practices. 3
JANUARY 2017 – SEPTEMBER 2018
QA Automation Tester / NextBase
• Developed automated test scripts using core Java concepts for coding business related activities.
• Involved in designing, developing and implementing the framework using Hybrid Driven in TestNG with Maven as a build management tool using Apache POI in my pom.xml file.
• Understand the functionality of the system and the requirements within the user stories
• Executed SQL queries to validate the data in the database as part of Database Testing.
• Verified, edited and updated test data in a new or existing system.
• Experienced in writing test cases, creating test scenarios, executing tests scripts and analyzing test results – test strategy and execution
• Involved in design and implementation of Selenium WebDriver automation framework for smoke and regression test suites achieving Continuous Integration by using Jenkins tool.
• Generated Test Reports using Cucumber and HTML reports test script execution and created the error screenshots.
• Used customized XPath to work with dynamic and static objects in Selenium.
• Hands on experience and be successful in a fast-paced Agile work environment DECEMBER 2014 – OCTOBER 2016
Software Tester / Timely Soft LLC
• Interacted with developers to follow up on logged Bugs and involved in complete QA Life Cycles.
• Collaborated with automation test team to provide manual regression tests.
• Reported bugs. Once bugs are fixed, again execute the failing test cases to verify they pass.
• Performed End to End Testing and involved in User Acceptance Testing.
• Implemented Microsoft TFS as a source code tool
• Participated in Sprint Grooming, Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum and sprint Retrospective meetings.
• Defined and analyzed test cases to develop manual test cases corresponding to the requirements.
• Reported test progress, coverage, defect metrics, and overall assessment to the team lead.
• Conducted Regression Testing manually during the various phases of the development. Education
Kyrgyzstan Turkey Manas University (2004-2010)
Public Relations Department
• OCA (Oracle Certified Associate)
• ISTQB Foundation Software Testing
• Salesforce Administrator
• Professional Scrum Master I
• ASTQB Certified Mobile Test