QA ANALYST, ARTSY GEEK **/2018 - PRESENT
• Managed QA of all web development projects; coordinated with the UX and engineering teams throughout bug lifecycles.
• Increased efﬁciency of QA processes by 40% by creating detailed test ﬂows to automate and simplify testing.
• Improved company on boarding by modernizing workﬂow documentation.
• Streamlined cross-disciplinary collaborations by clarifying language of task-ﬂows; decreased overall jargon use to ensure transparent, clear language for future team members.
• Spearheaded all social media, email, and web content for partner business, Lunar Ladies.
• Conceived of and implemented sales funnel and advertising campaigns for Lunar Ladies, increasing the conversion rate by 15%.
Worked in multidisciplinary teams to explore how emerging technologies might be used to create solutions for Ideo’s clients.
• Weekly sprints to solve challenges with current business models, products, or UX design ﬂows.
• Improved product development for all teams by adding context to the relevance of experiences of economically and racially diverse communities.
• Expanded research to include small business owners, resulting in developing a low-cost, collaborative, and community-based solution for one client (a large automotive companies).
• Presented solutions that incorporated blockchain technologies based on Ideo’s Design Thinking methodology.
• Performed early qualitative research and synthesized user insights into low-ﬁdelity wireframes and prototypes to reduce iteration in later product development stages; improved efﬁciency, ﬂexibility, and reduced development time.
• Pitched provocations, hypotheses, and solutions throughout iteration phases to gather contrasting insights from technical specialists and to keep solutions on the cutting edge of developing technologies.
• Spearheaded the development of backend functionality for artist management and booking website.
• Developed a node API that returned each individual artist’s content in JSON format using Express and PostgreSQL.
• Ensured successful development process by writing and implementing API testing using Mocha and Chai. Debrena McEwen
• Redesigned artist content workﬂow; proposed and implemented a low-cost and long-term solution of using WordPress to allow artists to create, add, update, and delete content for their individual pages while maintaining design consistency.
• Implemented Hubspot; streamlined sales and social media management; increased efﬁciency by 70%.
• Managed the development process of hiphopcaucus.org; facilitated discussion among stakeholders to achieve consensus on site goals, hierarchy of visitor actions and key performance indicators.
• Developed www.hiphopcaucus.org website including selection and customization of WordPress theme and plugins.
• Pair-programmed with other learners and senior developers on Full Stack projects.
App: https://youtubeclone.herokuapp.com/ Code: https://github.com/teqnickels/youtubeClone App: https://tetron.herokuapp.com/ Code: https://github.com/teqnickels/tetris Press
“No More Hidden Fees”, https://medium.com/ideo-colab/no-more-hidden-fees-1533488780f6
“The Un-Censorable Internet”, https://medium.com/ideo-colab/the-un-censorable-internet-d2c786a1083a