Contact: +91-949*******~ E-Mail: email@example.com
To work in an organization, where I can enhance and utilize my skills for further growth along with the organization.
WORK EXPERIENCE – 1.5 year
COWI India pvt ltd (Chennai) – Working as Junior engineer in designing department from Oct 2017 – till date
1. Modelling and Analysis of RCC and Steel structures using ROBOT,STAAD PRO,ETABS,SAFE softwares.
2. Design of RCC & Steel structures based on European and British standards.
3. Stability analysis of Shear walls in Precast structures.
1 Entebbe airport (Uganda) – Done terminal building design which is combination of Reinforced concrete and steel structure.
Modelling and analysis of steel portion using STAAD PRO and connection designs
Slab design using SAFE Software
Footing designs (Isolated, combined).
2 POSTEN (Denmark) - Precast building (G+6)
Beam and column designs
Stability analysis of shear walls.
3 LEGO (Mexican Project) - One storey steel structure
Modelling and analysis using STAAD PRO and connection designs.
4 KAAR Metro project (Saudi arabian) – Diesel generator room which is one storey RC structure
Modelling and analysis using ROBOT Software.
Design of beams, columns, slabs and footing.
Ramcaddsys pvt ltd (Chennai) – Worked as Structural Support Engineer for SOFiSTiK software from June 2017 – Sep 2017
1.Analyse and understanding of software in detail.
2.Handling clients, clarifying doubts, solving issues technically and software dealing.
3.Giving training and webinars to new customers to improve their knowledge in dealing software.
4.Dealing both buildings and bridges through SOFiSTiK software.
Karsten Homes Private Limited (Bengaluru) – 2 Months (on site)
1. Quantity Estimating required for shuttering, Concrete and Rebar during the construction process.
2. Checking Reinforcement detailing in each column, beam and slab respectively through bar bending schedule.
3. Checking of Shuttering and Rebar works before casting of concrete.
4. Study and understanding the drawings required for carrying out of work at site.
Transtroy India Limited (Tirupathi) – 6 weeks
1. Observe the construction process of Retaining earth walls.
2. Understand the various types of pavements and other details of road construction.
3. Analyse the design of Retaining earth walls.
M.Tech. (Structural Engineering) secured 9 CGPA
International institute of information technology (IIIT-H, Deemed university),
Prof. C R Rao road, Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana (2015-2017)
B.Tech. (Civil Engineering) secured 82.58%
Sree Vidyanikethan Engineering College (Autonomous), Affiliated to JNTUA,
Sree sainath nagar, Rangampet, Tirupathi, A.P (2011-2015)
Sree Chaithanya Junior college in 2011. Secured 97%.
Lavanya Little Flowers High School in 2009. Secured 87.5%.
Title : PROBABILISTIC SEISMIC HAZARD ANALYSIS (PSHA) (Main Project)
Duration : 4 months
Description: The goal of probabilistic seismic hazard analysis (PSHA) is to quantify the rate (or probability) of exceeding various ground-motion levels at a site (or a map of sites) given all possible earthquakes. Done PSHA using MATLAB for five places which are Hydroelectric Power stations that are located in the Northern states of Himachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Jammu Kashmir.
Title : Mini Projects
1. Performed Equivalent Static, Response spectrum and Time history analysis of G+5 structure located in
Seismic zone 5 using ETABS.
2. Performed Equivalent Static, Response spectrum and Time history analysis of 3 legged communication tower using SAP.
3. Performed Equivalent Static, Response spectrum and Time history analysis of G+3 structure located in seismic zone 2 using STAADPRO.
4. Analysis of cantilever beam using MATLAB and GUI.
5. Seismic design of pile foundations in liquefiable strata.
6. Analysis (using SAFE software) and design of flat slab.
: REVIEW OF REINFORCED EARTH RETAINING WALLS FOR FLYOVERS
Description : Observation of various constructional details and Analysis of execution of retaining wall construction for flyovers. Conducted various laboratory experiments on subgrade and bitumen, study on flexible pavement and various other project details on NH 205 road (Anantapur to Chennai).
: IMPROVEMENT OF SHEAR
CEMENT GROUTING (Major Project)
The constructional activities in
the coastal areas
often demand deep
because of the poor engineering properties and the related problems arising from weak soils at shallow depths. Experiments for shear strength were conducted. Trials on both hand mixed sample and Mechanical sand mixed sample.
Achieved second prize in SV University for "Loop Bridge" in civil expo event.
Secured third prize in event "Build in a moment" at S.V University.
Presented a paper on "Sustainable rural development through eco-stoves" at K.L. University.
Presented a paper on "Carbon capture and storage technology" at S.V University.
Presented a paper on "Recycling of domestic waste" at R.M.K engineering college.
Presented a paper on "Sustainable rural development through eco-stoves" at K.K.C engineering college.
Attended a workshop on "Design of tall structures" conducted by civil simplified.
Attended a workshop on "consolidation and settlement of soils" at K.L university.
Displayed active participation in all events conducted in both school and college.
Elected as class representative for two consecutive years during the years 2011-13 (B.Tech 2011-15).
Softwares: STAAD.PRO, ETABS, ROBOT, SAP, SAFE, MATLAB, SOFiSTiK, AUTOCADD, C language, PYTHON, Ms Office, QGIS.
Operating systems- Windows, Ubuntu (Linux)
Date of Birth
13th June 1994
D/o N. Pulla Reddy, D.No:13-8-25, Tattayagunta, Tirupathi- 517501
Linguistic Abilities :
English and Telugu.
I hereby affirm that the information furnished in this form is true and correct.
PLACE: CHENNAI N.PRATHIMA